始めと終わり - 𝖒𝖞 𝖋𝖎𝖗𝖘𝖙 𝖆𝖓𝖉 𝖒𝖞 𝖑𝖆𝖘𝖙.

‼️ Please read the notes before reading ‼️
- here's a xiaoven playlist by ryu, you can play it while reading! enjoy reading <3
(I DONT KNOW HOW TO FIX THIS VIDEO THING.. ILL FIX IT TOMORROW😭😭)

.
.
.
.
.

.
.
.
.
.

Venti's POV:

Me and Xiao are watching the night sky at the rooftop. Me with my guitar and him listening to the tune I'm making, I hope this last moments with him will last forever.

"Why did you stop..." he asked me. I asked myself too, 'why did I stop?' he liked the tune, so why stop? I looked at him and said, "I don't know either."

He just glanced at me in silence, then looked away. "You can tell me anything, you know.. I'm always here for you." I smiled, put my guitar away and leaned my head on his shoulder. "I know, I know.. It's just, I enjoy this moment with you."

??? POV:

"If you enjoy this, then why..." Venti looked at Xiao with confusion and repeated the word, "Why?" after a bit moment of silence, Xiao spoke, "Why do you want to end your life? Am I not treating you right, did I do something wrong?".

Venti's eyes widened "No, No! It's not about you... It's just I want to be free." That's right, Venti wanted to be free. He has a lot of problems that he feared to fix, he hated being the person he is now. But Xiao, he never hated Venti, he loves Venti so much.

He never leaves him alone because he knows Venti will do something bad to himself if he is not around.

Xiao's POV:

My eyes never left it's position, that means  I'm still looking at Venti. I adjusted my sitting position and said, "Play a tune again, let's relax for a while." I placed him at my lap and lay my head on his.

"You sure love my tunes, huh..." He said and proceeds to start a new tune. "Of course, your music saved me." He giggled, "Save you from what, beating that fatui ginger and getting expelled?"

I scoffed and just said "Why are we talking about him now? I thought I said not to talk about it." I heard him say "ehe", ah... why is he so cute. "Ehe, sorry I forgot!"

???'s POV:

Moments have passed they're still there, in silence, listening to Venti's tune. But then, Venti broke the silence with him standing up and have gone closer to the railings. Xiao looked at him confused and followed him.

When they reached the railings, Venti immediately said "Hey look up!" happily. Xiao looked up to the sky and found the stars shining so bright. It is a beautiful night.

Venti then holds onto the top railing, stepped and steadily balance at the bottom railing, raised himself up, then sits on air. Xiao just placed his left arm to the railing and rests his chin on his other hand.

🎉 You've finished reading 𝐰𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐚𝐥𝐰𝐚𝐲𝐬 𝐛𝐞 𝐭𝐨𝐠𝐞𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫. || 𝘹𝘪𝘢𝘰𝘷𝘦𝘯 🎉