000

𝙔𝙊𝙐𝙍 𝙋𝙊𝙑

𝙔𝙊𝙐𝙍 𝙋𝙊𝙑

Clutching the flyer close to my chest, I glance up, staring at the skydome. ‘Why was I here again?’

I thought a moment before remembering tyler insisted for you to come. ‘Where even is he?’

I looked around, before being pulled quickly. “C'mon m/n! Let's get our tickets! I'm so excited ᕕ(՞ᗜ՞)ᕗ”

Tyler shouted, annoying me. “Could you lower your voice? People are staring.” I hid my face, embarrassed.

𝙏𝙃𝙄𝙍𝘿 𝙋𝙊𝙑

After tyler got his ticket, it was your turn. ‘People like pushing a lot huh? Impatient people are annoying.’

“Next. Oh? You're not a teen girl. Never knew there were teen boys listening to their stupid songs.”

The ticket giver said. “Mhm? Then why are you still working here. If you're here to insult people then fucking leave you bozo.”

M/n glared at him, before snatching the ticket the giver was holding out. “Now please, excuse me.”

He was about to walk away, before the ticket giver pulled him back. “You stupid kid, how dare you talk to you're elders like that.”

M/n stared, before slapping the man. The man grunted, letting go of him. “Isn't that a bit rude.” Glancing at the man's name tag, it has the name David on it.

“What a boring name you have. Anyways, goodbye now. Please don't enjoy you're night david.”

M/n bowed, before walking away. David glared at him before shouting at him. “YOU BRAT, I'LL KILL YOU!”

He laughed slightly, amused at David. “I'll be waiting!” He waved, shouting back.