𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑⌇𝗏𝗂𝗈𝗅𝖾𝗇𝖼𝖾.

Chapter written by RICHMANIC !
Excuse mistakes!

Chapter written by RICHMANIC !Excuse mistakes!

【"𝐕𝐈𝐎𝐋𝐄𝐍𝐂𝐄".】
𝙼𝙰𝚁𝙲𝙷 𝟸𝟽,𝟸𝟶𝟸𝟸.𓆙
-𝙼𝙸𝙰𝙼𝙸 𝙵𝙻, "𝐃𝐀' 𝐌𝐀𝐆𝐈𝐂 𝐂𝐈𝐓𝐘'"-

𝐍𝐀𝐑𝐃𝐎𝐒 𝐁𝐎𝐃𝐘 𝐖𝐀𝐒 𝐎𝐍 𝐂𝐋𝐎𝐔𝐃 𝟗 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐋𝐄 𝐇𝐄 𝐖𝐀𝐋𝐊𝐄𝐃 𝐈𝐍𝐓𝐎 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐒𝐄𝐒𝐒𝐈𝐎𝐍. He met Dearra before and honestly he don't give a fuck about what she say. Whatever he say she listen. His voice was just powerful like that.

"Aye Jayda let me in." His sleeveless arm laid on the counter top of Jayda's desk. Jayda just told  him to go in knowing D was already waiting for him.

He opened the door walking in on Dearra laying on the floor. Her red tracksuit  indulged in the gray carpet that was placed in the middle of the room.

Nardo chuckled softly before taking off his Jordans and laying next to her. One arm underneath his head and the other in his pants.

"I'm allowed to speak today?" Dearra questioned him softly. She was used to him not wanting to speak and controlling her voice.

He nodded, "go ahead." He was high so his eyes hung low and they were bright red. He wasn't a smoker...or a drinker for the matter but he was always nicer high. He licked his plump lips turning to his side to face her.

She turned toward him biting her lips "I met two boys today. Kentrell and Von," He nodded allowing her to continue. She knew better to say something wrong. "They crazy and I like that. They different from my other patients. Kinda like you. I know ima get a bond with them like I got with y-"

Dearra couldn't finish because Nardo light hands were wrapped around her throat pushing on it firm and tight. "Bitch don't fucking play with me. Our bond is just for us fuck nigga."

Her manicured hands clawed at his hands around her throat struggling to breathe, a pool wetting her panties. She liked when he cut off her circulation. Liked when he drew blood.

He let go just a little tilting his head for his apology.

"I'm sorry wick let me go" She rasped out feeling dizzy.

He did, dropping his hands to his side. His hard member pushing against his bleached jeans. She panted hard rubbing her neck and looking at him with nothing but lust. His wife beater hugged his chest showing his abs and biceps on display.

Her eyes followed him watching him get up and pick up her phone. "Unlock it."

She got up listening to the younger man and unlocked it with her face id, He scrolled through her instagram and at everyone who heart eyed her story. "Eh. None of them look bulletproof."