Massage

Y/N POV

It was getting late and i was sitting on the couch until i heard the front door open and my husband, jungkook, came in.

,,hey darling" i said. everything is fine with you, you look very tired. he came to me and lay down on the couch. ,,i'm just pretty tired from this busy day let me rest a bit". ,,

I will do something good for you."I said. I went to the bathroom and got some oil and came to Jungkook on the couch.
,,Take off your t-shirt honey." he looked at me confused for a moment but then took it off.

I slowly began to massage him, he groaned a little and really enjoyed it. After half an hour I heard his soft snoring, he must have fallen asleep.

I wanted to get off him when he suddenly grabbed my hand and pulled me to him. ,,hm baby dont go help me please." he whined. he pressed closer to me and I could feel his erection growing.

he was hard. Jungkook turned me around and slowly started kissing me harder and harder until he finally slid his tongue in and slid his hand under my shirt.

I groaned as he started playing with my nipples. I knew he was pretty much done so I tried to do it all quickly. After we undressed, we continued kissing and Jungkook slowly pushed a finger into me.,,mhm ride me baby,,he moaned between our kisses.

I slowly and panting broke away from him and sat up. He pulled me closer to him and slowly penetrated me with his member. We both groaned. We were just a moaning little while I rode him on.

All you could hear was the sound of the skin slapping each other and our loud moaning.,,Ahh god I love you baby" he moaned. I slowly noticed that I was getting closer to my climax. Jungkook also noticed that and began to push me harder and harder until we both came on his cock and he on my stomach.

we made ourselves clean and then lay down on the couch. I lay in Jungkook's arms and he whispered, "That was wonderful". yeah, I'm much better now, I love you." I replied and he kissed me on the forehead before we both fell asleep.

_________________________________________