Yk?

Ok?

Mark and rye just playing Minecraft. Soon making snarky comments as a joke, but once in awhile rye would shuffle in a uncomfortable way,  wet by the words mark would say. "Hey are you ok?" Mark said looking at the other as she shifted uncomfortably. "Yeah! Just uh, this chair isn't doing my back any good, so I'm trying to be comfortable!" Rye responded with a laugh sigh. Mark looked at them in disbelief knowing they were lying. The younger placed a hand on rye's thigh with a smile, "it's ok, we can change spots?". The shorter paused, going more of a crimson red than before. "No I'm ok!" Giving a slight smile.

The two of them kept playing. Soon the playing turned more into.. touching. Then way more.. making out, moaning and groaning into eachother, then  getting ontop of mark's lap, having him caress her legs, rubbing her back and rocking her forward on his hard on. Soon turning into bliss. They forgot about Minecraft and were on their own highs. After mark coming, rye started riding his thigh, moaning into his ear. Causing him to over stimulate soon not having enough, soon grabbing her and slamming her gently on the desk, fucking her thighs, soon fucking her as well. Kissing her neck and whispering praises in her ear. Soon they both ride off their high and cum, covering eachother in their semen.

Mark carried rye into the bathroom and washed her up, giving her love and cuddles, soon falling asleep together.