Working together again

Jen's POV: I'm so excited to finally get too work with David again on some secret projects but the best part is I get to work with my boyfriend!! I'm so happy to be able to work with him as my boyfriend and my best friend.
We are just getting ready too leave for work and I'm getting a To go smoothie for me and a to go coffee for David when I feel him wrap his arms around my waste.
Jen: Heyy babe you ready to leave?
David: Yep all ready to go but even though we're going to the same place I need a kiss from you then we can leave.
Jen kisses him with lots of passion and after a few minutes they break the kiss and he kisses her nose.
David: Now I'm actually ready to leave let's go baby.
They walk out to the car putting their bags in the back seat David walks around to the passenger side door and opens it for Jen and she climbs in and he closes it and goes and gets in the car. They listen to some music on the way to work and talk about how excited they are.
———
David's POV: It's been a few hours since we've started working and in meetings for the project and Jen and I are in a little office sitting on a couch just relaxing for a little bit since we have a little bit of time too.
Jen: hmm it feels so good to relax for a few minutes as much as I love work this is great.
David: Agreed. ( he said as he kissed her forehead)
A few minutes later the director came in and told them they could go home. So they grabbed their stuff and went home.
In the car :)
David's POV: Jen and I are on our way back home and I took over at her and she's looking out the window. I smiled at her and put her hand in mine and kissed her hand.
Jen smiles at him and they hold hands the rest of the way home.