Cyclope And Jamie

YESSS! Jamie exclaimed:WE are going to the shadow land in Poland! That should be the most suspenseful adventure in the universe! Jamie and his squad prepared their stuff with wide eyes,smile,and shrieking.It may be the most exciting journey BUT not the SAFEST ONE. The adventure started when Jamie and his friends arrived to Poland.

FIRST they went to the hotel hoped in the cozy beds and took a nap before the BIG day... After that long nap it was the time to go to the shadow land.And the suspense and excitement began when they arrived there!!!

JAMIE AND HIS FRIENDS HAD NO WORDS TO SAY!!! AT A moment they thought they're in a woody heaven!They heard Scurrying squirrels searching for food under bristles of wispy moss,and the best thing they saw there was the Luminous petals of silver that...

JAMIE AND HIS FRIENDS HAD NO WORDS TO SAY!!! AT A moment they thought they're in a woody heaven!They heard Scurrying squirrels searching for food under bristles of wispy moss,and the best thing they saw there was the Luminous petals of silver that  freckled the sky,and the Mushrooms that  grew under the shady roof of the forest.The forest was full of blossoms! Every were Jamie looked there is something that amazed and shocked him,it was a fantasy world!A world of peace and relaxing!But everything changed when—- JAMIE and his friends heard a din and loud sound that their heads almost bursted!At this moment they were trembling and scared as hell! They immediately sprinted and hid behind the ancient trees that stretched away from the crinkly floor! IT WAS A Cyclope!At this moment the kids screeched in terror and threw their hands to protect them selves.Even though their legs felt like they turned to jelly squares !clomp,clomp,clomp,at each instant his foot steps sound was coming closer as their hearts dropped!

Even though their legs felt like they turned to jelly squares !clomp,clomp,clomp,at each instant his foot steps sound was coming closer as their hearts dropped!

He was getting closer! So they  ran to the other side of the river before he spots them .But that big thing spotted them and ran after them in the speed of a bullet!They couldn't do nothing in front of  that beast,if they did he would smash them with his 12 feet foot!So they kept running until Jamie and his friends faced a huge wall ,and with hard work and team work they managed to climb this wall one by one and the cyclope was getting closer and closer with time!!The cyclope jumped over that wall easily as if it's a 1 inch block and that thing frightened the kids  more and more!After that they hid behind a humongous tree!But the cyclope manage to spot and catch them! They were frightened and wished to die!They all screamed and screamed from help...After that— The cyclope opened his mouth and— said!Yes he speaked!That creature was a speaking cyclope!but not only a speaking cyclope he was also friendly...the cyclope said:Why are you screaming .The kids almost fainted at this moment!They replied:PLEASE JUST DONT KILL US!While laughing he said:Why would i kill you? It's true I'm a cyclope...I used to fight the titans since Zeus a Greek god ordered that,but I wanted peace so I hid in the shadow land."After that they became friends and every year Jamie and his friends visited the shadow land. In life we never lose friends,we only learn who the true ones are...

 In life we never lose friends,we only learn who the true ones are