Uber Clone App

Some Important Features You Should Include in Your Taxi Booking App

Let's take a look at the top five must-have in-app features. You can launch your app online with these features, regardless of whether you're currently creating an Uber clone app or planning to do so.

Geolocation Option

Make sure your app includes route tracking technology. Your driver players will be able to track the route map indications throughout your trip. Customers can also check their taxi's arrivals via the app interface and the route mapping to their destination.

SMS Notifications

Allow SMS notifications to be enabled in your taxi booking app. This allows users to receive perfect notifications about services even if they are not connected to the internet.

Different Currency & Payment Support

Multi-payment options are a must for your taxi app. This will allow passengers to pay their taxi fare online and offline. Customers will also be able to pay their taxi fare online with ease if you offer multi-currency support or an in-app wallet.

Multi-lingual

The pre-made script that you can get from your developer to create your taxi app has multilingual options. People in your target region will be able to use the app in their local languages. This motivates them to use the app more often when you take a regional approach.

Smart Fleet Management

Verify that you, as admin, can monitor all fleet activity using god-eye view technology. You can monitor the route choices of driver players in trappings so that you can continuously check them. You can then guide them smartly with optimized route selections for lower fuel consumption and travel time consumption.