chapter 1

Wei Ying was known as a mischievous person but he was actually a pretty calm person .when he trusts and believes someone he will show his true self to that person .

  He and his siblings reached the cloud recesses and they were told to rest ( yes after his first encounter with lan wangji and everything that happened and this time he brought the invitation before the curfew) so he was resting in his given quarters.his roommate was his shidi.

He was dreaming or better was called as a vision which for him wasn't a vision it was more like a nightmare.( Yes he got to know more about what will happen in the future)

He woke up from that vision with sweating and gasps for the breaths as well as tears in his eyes .

While wiping his forehead he mummbled *what the hell was that*

Then he tried to sleep again but he couldn't. So he decided to go out for fresh air .

When he was outside or more like on the rooftop. He was thinking that it is time to let himself be free of that mask of mischiveous person .

He didn't know that someone was watching him from the dark . The other man had red ears.while watching that mischievous man.

After sometime wei Ying got up and go to sleep so that he can wake up at five for his training.

                           T.b.c

Hey bunnies 😊

Sorry for not updating sooner actually i didn't had any ideas . But i got one and decided to make a new story

I hope you guys enjoy this

And i will update my this and other stories when I get ideas . If you want me to add anything pls do tell me in comments section i will gladly use them.

Enjoy 💓💓😍🥰😘