The valentines surprise

On valentines day Layla's boyfriend did all these wonderful things and she was so pleased. Read this story to see what he did for her, how she reacted and the after story

Layla's boyfriend made another colour of the rainbow and named it after her.

He he slept with her under the stars.

He made her breakfast in bed.

He paid all the bills in a day.

He bought her everything she wanted at the shops.

He got a autograft of her favourite movie star

He bought a island and named it Layla

And when he tried to propose to her she said yes!

All of this leading up to a proposal was amazing for Layla but the thing was Layla was falling for the guy who had send her 15,000 love letters about how beautiful she was. It wasn't that only that she was amazed about, it was more. He bought her more things like he loved her more, he knew everything about her from the moment they met and he was a teacher so there kids would be taught at home. But then...

She was about to get married with someone she didn't want to marry. She didn't know what to do so she called nick, (the guy she didn't want to marry) and they met in the back of a milk bar that nick bought her. Nick screemed. "Ahhhhh!" Layla said, "what wrong?" Nick replied " I really like you Lisa, and nothing will stop me from that. Even if your falling for another man!" Then Layla said " um nick, my name is LAYLA! WE HAVE BEEN DATING FOR 7 YEARS AND YOU HAVEN'T NOTICED MY NAME?" Layla was angry. Nick was sad. And then Lucas, (the guy Layla liked) said to her " sweetie you are amazing and I don't want to have to say this but, I met a super hot model who happens to like me and its a once in a life time chance! Hahahahaha! Oh wait I mean, I love you?" Layla got so steaming mad she took Lucas into a room and gave him a black eye and a broken arm. she said sorry to nick and they got married, had kids and lived happily ever after.

A few months after their 2nd kid, Lucas came back saying "I love you sooooo much layla." And Layla said "what for huh? If it was a once in a lifetime chance." And Lucas said, " fine she dumped me for a guy model who happened to like her so what's your answer?" Layla was so happy like she wanted to do a happy dance and laugh her head off " it doesn't feel nice does it now Lucas." "No, no it doesn't and I'm sorry. Can we start fresh?" "No. Layla said I have 2 kids now and I love nick. So..... GET OUT OF MY HOUSE!" Layla said.