chapter one- waking up on a special day

a/n- I just want to say a few things before you read my story, none of the characters are real except for the band and other bands. this takes place in Oregon right after sleeping with sirens released there first album, With ears to see and eyes to hear. hope you enjoy my story but also not all these things in here are true, a lot is made up, its fiction anyway.

Ivy's pov

Today was the day! it was April 13, 2015. I was turning 20. my best friend had gotten tickets to see my favorite band live. that wasn't hard sense they weren't that big at this point. (like I said not everything is correct with times and stuff). we were going to see sleeping with sirens with a really hot lead singer known as the Kellin Quinn. we were just a few short years apart and a couple days. well to be exact we were 3 years and 11 days apart. it was great. now my friend also had scored us backstage because he was the boyfriend of the manager for the band, we still hadn't met yet. there names were luke, my friend, and axel, there manager. luke and axel were adorable together. they both had that "emo" hair that was colored random colors like I did, right now my hair is a purple color. "hey ivy are you up?" luke called up the stairs. "yeah im gonna start getting ready!!" I called back to him excitedly jumping about to get ready. I did my makeup and styled my mess of purple hair. I pulled on a black long sleeved thin shirt. I wanted to wear longs sleeves but it was hot out. I then grabbed my favorite pair of black skinny jeans and put on all my jewelry for the day and grabbed my hone, headphones and purse. running down the steps I slipped on my toms and we got into the car. luke was driving and I was sitting in the passanger seat in charge of the music. when I finally settled on a song I got bored and started to draw on the back of my hands. "were here!!!" luke finally shouted pulling into the parkinglot of the venue. it was huge and outside. we were there early with our vip passes in hand. lke ran in and I fallowed. he found axel and they had a pretty intense kiss. "whoa" someone said and they broke apart. I had been covering my eyes yelling pda at them. "Kellin, this is my boyfriend luke and his friend ivy" axel said intruducing everyone. "hi, ivy" Kellin said and we just started talking.

that's when I woke up and sighed, just another dream. in reality I was stuck here in my stupid house with my mom.  today was actually april 12, I would be going to the concert tomarrow as long as my mom dosnt just randomly change her mind like she does quite often.