Eating Disorder (Wanda Maximoff)

Trigger Warning:ED and Emetophobia

Y/N POV: (Thinking ) I have always had trouble with foods ever since I was a child I am 16 now and it finally hit me that this was not normal when I was 14  maybe because I started not eating for a reason. I have never really talk about it to anyone except Natasha Romanoff she does not know everything the only thing she knows is i don't have a good appetite like literally its one meal or seven.

Recently I have been going back to my old habits such as skipping meals,Throwing up and being awkward about the idea of eating. I feel like telling Wanda but I really don't want to because i feel like she will judge me or feel hurt. 

I am sat in my room after along day at school I couldn't bring myself to eat today fortunately Wanda,Peter and Kate didn't notice because we all sit in the library and i told them I ate before I arrived and the rest of the week they just didn't ask. It is now Friday which means the  weakend so Tony will be making us family meals he likes to call them that. This made me severely anxious. 

Wanda knocks on my door "hey darling can i come in" 

"mhm" 

Wanda opens the door and smiles at me and tells me its time for dinner I struggled to keep my emotions down but somehow didn't cry.

I think Wanda noticed something was bothering me when she said "oh honey whats wrong it's your favorite food...Breakfast for dinner!" 

"oh no i am fine just a little tired like come on it is a  Friday after all" 

she just nods at me and holds my hand and walks me down to the kitchen.       

 I forced myself to eat it but I felt so bad after like physically sick. I couldn't deal with it i told everyone I didn't feel to good so I could be excused. 

 (TRIGGER WARNING FOR THE BESTIES WITH EMETOPHOBIA)

I ran into the bathroom crying I felt so guilty I had to get the food out of my system. All I could think about was forcing myself the throw it I knew not to but it was the only thing I could do.The room was spinning after I did it I just sort of sat there staring at myself in the mirror. 

Wanda knocked on the door "Hey urm everything ok in there dear"

I panicked and didn't know what to do I think I got to overwhelmed and I passed out. 

The next thing I know the door was forced open and Wanda was stood over me 

when I opened my eyes she was there with her adorable face (shes so cute just wanted to mention) 

"welcome back you blacked out for a minute everything ok" 

I didn't say anything I just tried to sit up Wanda clearly didn't like that she jumped and held my shoulders so I wouldn't get up to fast. 

"You want to tell me whats going on or do I need to tell you what I think"

my heart sunk "wait what do you think" 

"Y/N we are not talking here lets go to your room ok" 

I agreed and we walked to my room she sat with me on my bed and just looked at me 

"Wanda what are you looking at" 

"You your so cute remember that and your so perfect and amazing the way you are and nothing is going to change how much I love you"

This made me tear up because I needed to hear that when she saw the tears in my eyes she hugged me so tight it felt so relieving like the thing I was missing 

"oh Y/N you don't deserve this ok I know you have been skipping meals and don't lie come on I can read minds and don't be mad when we were eating dinner I needed to know so please explain what is happening" 

"I am so sorry I just hate myself so much so I feel the need to punish myself and lets be honest I don't have the best body" 

"love you are perfect and I am never going to judge you for anything you feel the need to do but we need to get you help but first of all please vent to me so I know what you are feeling" 

I really didn't want to vent to her because if I put my emotions on her she will be worried but i couldn't keep it to myself for any longer 

"I just feel so trapped and I don't know how to stop it it's sort of like a spinning feeling and when I eat I want to die seriously I want to die anyway but when I have to have food it is 10 times worse I have been making myself throw up to feel something"

I was so confused because she never stopped me from talking once she just listened to me 

"also I wish I could just stop the world for a few hours a day so I can catch up because I feel like everyone is in front of me and I need to catch up sort of like I am falling behind and the world is just dragging me along and NOTHING ANYONE DOES MAKES IT GO AWAY AND THAT SUCKS OR WHENEVER IN UPSET IT IS DO YOU WANT TO TALK LIKE YE I DO BUT IT DOESN'T DO ANYTHING IN THE LONG RUN DOES IN? NO SO CAN EVERYONE JUST SHUT THE FUCK UP AND NOTICE THAT I AM NOT DOING WELL AT ALL AND WANTS SOMEONE TO BE THERE FOR ME EVEN WHEN I SAY I DO NOT WANT IT OR JUST A FUCKING DAY WHERE I CAN JUST BE AND NOT HAVE ANY EXPECTATIONS ON ME LETS REMEMBER I AM STILL A KID WITH TRAUMA THAT STILL FUCKS ME UP SO JUST HELP ME PLEASE I DON'T WANT TO BE LIKE THIS ANYMORE CAN I JUST BE NORMAL" 

no one said anything for a few seconds I just started to sob this made Wanda start to cry 

"Right ok that is a lot for you to handle alone so i'm not going to let you be alone in this what so ever we are going to have to tell Nat and Tony so they can get you professional help but darling everyone was put on earth the way they are for a reason so you do not need to change that. I am so so proud of you, you have been through so much and you are still here today even if you are not your best self that is alright especially with everything you have been through.I love you so much and will always forever" 

"I love you too" while I sob I dropped myself and fell onto Wanda 

she didn't really react she just held me and played with my hair. This brings so much comfort to me it reminds me of what my grandma used to do when I was hurt when I was little. I started to shiver a little Wanda took of her oversize jacket and put on me 

"your alright dear everything is going to be alright" 

"I really want to try eat something Wanda will you please eat with me"

"you don't even need to ask of course I will and It can be anything you want and the amount you want we can put Mamma Mia to keep you distracted"

I just smiled and we did everything we said.

-If you need help please reach out to someone if you are in a safe environment to do so If anyone needs to speak just ask and ill give you my Instagram-