CHAPTER 1 "Just that night"

-So you're saying you like fuck boys?
-No, I'm just looking for an affair, you know have some fun. So, what was your name again?
-Nate, you really are so wasted Molly.I think I'm gonna call a cab.
He wrab his phone and call.
-Oh Nate nice to meet you, and I can drive myself thank you , anyway why do yo even care? It's not like we have met before or anything.
- Oh yeah sure I mean you can't drive by your own you can have an accident. I mean you are in my bed naked right now. I mean yeah we had sex, but that doesn't mean I can be a gentleman.
-Whatever, I'm going.
I dress up wrab my purse and get out of the department. I have to leave my car here Nate was right. The cab arrived I go inside. I get home, and call my best friend Susan.
"Phone call"
- Hey there Molly , how you doing?
- I just had sex with a strange.
-Don't tell me you're becoming a hoe, I mean this guy is the fifth one in this month.
-Shut up, I'm not becoming a hoe.
-Molly it's 3:30 a.m you have to go to bed.
-Sure, but we talk later okay?
-Bye.
I hang out put my pijama on and go to my pink bed. I slept and start to dream. In my dream it just like images coming around my head. A kiss, what? Going to Rome. What the hell? I wake up confuse.
6:30 a.m
-Oh my god it's to early.
I go to the kitchen of my department and made me some coffee. I want to talk to my parents I need company, love ,but I can't, they left. I can't remember anything of them. Just my mother's name Marie.
I don't remeber anything how many years I had when the left me alone in the house of my aunt Anne I try to talk to her about my parents ,but she always changes the topic. I mean I'm an adult with 30 years old I mean I can understand if they didn't want me or love me or whatever. Anne turns the light on.
-Why are you awake?
-Couldn't sleep aunt.
-Again?
-Yeah, I mean pictures of kiss and me going to Rome can you imagine?
-Mmm... So how was work today?
She changes the topic again.. ,but why of this I mean it's not about my parents.
-Good, I guess.
-That's good so now go to sleep you have work tomorrow.
I finish my coffee and go to bed. I can't sleep I keep thinking ,but I'm gonna try think about mmm... Nate he was good in bed.
I wake up 8:30 a.m Wow I slept I didn't think I could sleep yesterday. I dress up I wear a white beautiful sexy dress. I get out of my house and I remeber I left my car in the department of Nate , so I call a cab and he drive all the way to Parker's Photography it's the company I work for.
So I enter the company and enter the elevator 8th floor. It arrived I get out and the first one I see is Susan.
- Hey so now you have to tell me everything?
-Maybe later I'm so tired okay?
-Fine.
-So Susan what do we have to do today?
-Picture a family the Peterson family.
The family enter they approach us.
-Hi my name is Pete and this is my wife Marie and my kids.
Marie... my mother could that be possible? No, I don't think so. But can it be?