prolog

It was a day like no other. sixteen year old Harry Potter was cleaning the house. when his cousin dudly nocked over a vase and blamed him for it.

That angered his uncle. "that's it boy I told you freak to clean the house. Not mess it up. I'm going to beat you so good that maybe if I'm lucky enough you'll die." Vernon said

He drag the sixteen year old boy up the stairs to the punishment room.
(Trigger warning ⚠️ beating)
His uncle picked up a wip and starts brutally hitting him with it. Until it left deep cuts and marks. On his back chest and legs. He picked up a metal branding rode that has freak on it and pulled out a lighter. Heating it up and pressing it against his forearm. Branding it on him. After that he starts hitting, punching, sliping, and kicking him. Till he was bloody and beaten. Then he left him there.
(End trigger warning ⚠️)

After his uncle left. He went into extreme pain. Worse than what his uncle did to him in all sixteen years. It was so bad that he passed out.

When he woke up. He felt different. Then he heard a knock on the window. He got up when he got up he felt taller. He walked to the window to see a owl. He opened the window and let him in. "Sorry I don't have any treats on me." He said and took the letter. The owl flew off.

He opened the letter and it said.
Dear Mr. Zander Williams.
It has come to are attention. That some things aren't right and we would like to fix them. Also that you have come in to your inherents. Congratulations on the by the way. Anyway we would like for you to come in immediately to get this sorted out.

Sincerely Gringotts
Head goblin Ragnarok

P.S. this letter is a portkey.
Say the word. (INHERENTS) it will bring you here.

Harry was confused to say the least but none the less said the word and landed in Gringotts.