INTRODUCTION

A/N: THIS STORY IS A WORK OF FICTION. NAMES, CHARACTERS, SOME PLACES, AND INCIDENTS ARE PRODUCTS OF THE AUTHOR'S IMAGINATION AND ARE USED FICTITIOUSLY. ANY RESEMBLANCE TO ACTUAL EVENTS, PLACES, OR PERSONS, LIVING OR DEAD, IS ENTIRELY COINCIDENTAL.
_____________________________________

Introduction:

Janesha F. Zêlenskiyy, the main character. The girl who fell in love with 2 guys but can't choose between them two. Had children with both of that guys. She can't tell anyone that two of her child's is not the child of Her husband. But can she choose before it's too late?

Ferdinand "Bongbong" R. Marcos, the former Husband of Janesha. And yes he is one of that man's he love. But he doesn't know if he still loves her even if he knows that both of them has different families. But the question is. Will he avoid her for his family?

Volodymyr Oleksandrovych Zêlenskiyy,  The husband of Janesha. He loves her very much even if he knows that they married each other because it's forced. And he knows that Janesha learned to love him too. But if they go back to Her home town will it still be the same? Will the love of Janesha for her will remain?

Michael Samael, one of the twins. He is now 14 years old. He is all grown up. He made friends. It has been more than a decade. But the problem is he forgot his real father. Can he accept his real father even if he doesn't know him? Will he love him as his father?

David Lucifer, The black sheep of the family. But has a soft heart at his mom. Tried to find a way to find his father. Can he forgive what will his mom will do once their family is complete again?

Volodymyr Aleksandr F. Zêlenskiyy II, the fist child of Janesha with Volodymyr. He is kind soft hearted. Forgiving. But can he forgive what his mother did from the past?

Nykolai  Yakiv F. Zêlenskiyy, The second child of Janesha with Volodymyr. He is the smartest. Most athletic and the cleanest on the children. Will he figure out that his mother has loved another man more than his father?

Dymtrus Andriy F. Zêlenskiyy, the youngest child. The sweetest one. Cutest loves digging on internet. Always on Gadgets. Will he find Bongbong Marcos on the internet?

Ferdinand Emmanuel E. Marcos, the former president of the Philippines. The father of Bongbong Marcos. The former father in law of Janesha. Will he still remember Janesha? Even if it's more than a decade when they last meet?

Imelda R. Marcos, Former first lady of the Philippines. Mother of Bongbong Marcos. Former Mother in law of Janesha. Will she forgive her after leaving her son for another guy?

Imee M. Duterte, Sister of Bongbong Marcos. One of the closest friends of Janesha on the Marcos family. But will she still be her friend on the time she will be back? Will she give her permission to her? Will she agree that they should continue what they have done at the past?

Irene M. Araneta, Sister of Bongbong Marcos. Most responsible for being the sister in law of Janesha when she is still married with Bongbong Marcos. Will she support Janesha's desicions now that her brother and Janesha split up?

Aimee R. Marcos, Sister of Bongbong Marcos, kindest sister in law of Janesha. Will she be sarcastic or will she still be kind on her?

A/N: Welcome to the book 2 of I'm in love at my teacher. I hope you enjoy this story. — Love, Author❣️