Prologue

"At the count of three we will start na!" The director instructed us. We are now in place, the cameraman started to turn on the lights to give us good lighting. Then he raised a thumbs up indicating that we will now start.

"One!"

"Two!"

"Three! Action!"

The production team started working on their own assigned task. And I was sitting calmly on the couch while the interviewer was on the other side. Busy reading her script.

"So, Mr. JD Eros! How are you feeling today? " The interviewer started. She was too energetic to start the show, even though the audience applauded in the studio. I was invited to her talk show, and now we were filming it.

"First of all, I want to say thank you for inviting me here." as I express my words of gratitude. Everyone in the studio became wild, and that made me feel more honored. "Uhh okay, let me answer your question." I was feeling great and living my best life. " I answered honestly. The interviewer nodded slowly and looked for other questions in her questionnaire.

"We know that you are one of the most in demand artist who sold millions of album in just a year!" She complimented. The silver beads of her dress reflects on the lights.

"Well, yes, thank you." I smiled shyly and chuckled a bit. Actually, I don't like being complimented much.

"As you can see, the studio was filled with your fans!" She gestured her hand to the people around us. Matapos sabihin ng nag iinterview, naghiyawan ang mga tao sa paligid. I roamed around and I saw my fans proudly showing off their banners. May mga nakalagay pa nga, 'We love you JD Eros!' I was too happy seeing them showing their support for me. That gave me reason to continue music.

I waved at them and mouthed 'thank you'.

"So, what are your inspiration behind your most hit songs?" She asked again. "Oh wait, should I say, WHO is your inspiration?" She reiterated, emphasizing the word 'who'. Again, everyone in the studio became wild.

I laughed nervously and thought of something. I'd like to provide an uplifting response to my fans. All I could do was answer them truthfully. And I'd like to tell them my true story, but I don't think I can because there's still something missing, until now.

"Honestly speaking, there are two most important people that gave me inspiration to write songs, and to sing it for you." I tried my best to reminisce everything in the past.

"Can you tell us about it?" They were all looking at me attentively, as if everything I would say will be imaginatively recorded in their minds. I nodded and flashed a smile.

"First are my beloved parents. They are the ones who supported me first. They are the ones who helped me develop my skills, especially my mom, who'd always been there for me. " I started. "They were both awesome and loving parents, but sad to say, they left the world when I was still young and innocent." I paused, and saw the interviewer bring out a box of tissue.

"Sorry to hear that." Said the teary eyed interviewer.