Little did Claude know.........

The naughty blonde stood their , on the lawn of which claude had made to perfection. Alois looked at this butler Claude who was standing their in front of his dark Eyes . "Don't just stand their Please Make me happy" The butler Stood A bit closer bowed and With no hesitation said with a soft voice" yes your Highness . Alois looked back at his butler and with a Big evil grin he said " chase me " The blonde flew off the lawn and started to run . Claude Knew he better Go chase Alois or there'd be no end to Alois unhappiness. His long legs moving back and forth. His hair glowing in the sunlight till the night fell upon them and Alois was safely carried and put in bed..... As Claude stood their watching his highness sleep he mutters "I better go check outside.. Alois needs to be protected ". Claude walks outside and checks outside but no one seemed to be their . So Claude went back inside..... Little did Claude know , that behind the mansion lurks Sebastian and his master ciel ... "Lets Go Sebastian, Get a move on it". " I order you to kill Alois . ........ Sebastian Looks at at ciel and bows down and says " Yes my Lord ..... Alois will be killed".

continued