Roommate From Hell 1

Date: Wed, 17 Mar 2004 09:17:54 -0800 (PST) 

From: T T 

Subject: Roommate From Hell 1

Let me just start by saying that before my junior year in college, I had never even really thought about being with guys before this whole thing happened. I mean, I might have thought about it, who doesn't, but just like something that might have gone through my head, not something I really considered doing, and definitely not in the way this whole thing panned out. I was doing just fine with chicks, they dug me and my body. I'm about 5'11, with sandy dirty-blond hair, deep blue eyes, a square jaw...oh yeah, I'm really toned too, have nice muscles, nothing big, but good enough from jogging and hitting the gym a few times a week, which I've been doing since high school. I've got a nice six-pack, and it's sort of vain, but I do use the tanning salon enough to have a nice golden bronze hue to my skin...my school's up north, and I would have turned pale white in winter otherwise. So anyway, I was scoring enough the first two years in college; then I dumped my girl the summer before my junior year, 'cause she was boring me and getting on my case all the time. So I actually moved out of the dorms...I didn't want to live in a frat, so I rented an apartment close to campus. Thing is, I needed a roommate, since it was a two-bedroom, and I didn't want to foot the cost on my own; so one thing led to another and through some jock friends I was introduced to Jon.

Jon seemed to be a cool guy at first. He was a wide receiver on the football team, and was known on campus as an all-around stud. He was about 6'2, and I would guess maybe 190 pounds of toned muscle, which I could see all the time because he walked around shirtless inside. The really distinctive thing about him I guess was his hair, which I knew from a number of stories how much girls liked this...it was sort of wavy, and longer in the front than the back, but not long; but it was light brown with natural auburn-reddish highlights, so he really stood out. The thing that struck me about his body was not just the muscle, which was normal for a football player, but how cut he was; I mean you could see all the muscles, and he had something like an eight-pack; on his really massive, meaty shoulders, there was a very fine sprinkling of freckles, but you wouldn't really notice them. He had striking blue eyes, etc., the whole package...girls went crazy for him, and I saw him score a bunch just in the first few weeks of living together.

So like I said he was a good guy at first, but things started changing fast. It started changing with small things...Jon would just be rude at times, hardly grunt when I said hi and stuff like that, if he was busy, which was fine, but then also he would mess up the bathroom when taking a shower and not clean up for example. Or generally just make a mess, leave his shoes and sucks and even boxers and so on in the common area. Or he would eat my food and not give it a second thought. One time, in the beginning, he even asked me to do his laundry for him, which I did, because I was expecting that he would do the same. Well needless to say, I didn't even get a "thank you" for doing his clothes, and of course he never offered to do mine when he went out. Also it really pissed me off that sometimes when I was with a girl he would walk around in boxers even then or come out of the shower and strut around in a towel, and this was distracting if me and the girl were out in the living room watching a movie or something. I was also a bit jealous I have to say, because in just the third week he had a threesome in his bedroom, and was fucking two girls' brains out from what I could hear, and one of them was a cheerleader.

So he was acting like a prick, I thought. Then one long four-day weekend I had a bunch of work to finish and apparently so did he, because we both ended up staying when everyone else left. It was a Friday night and I was taking a break from my stuff looking online and having a beer when I heard a knock on my bedroom door. "Yeah?" I asked, and Jon walked in. He was, as usual, wearing only some boxers. I looked for a second and took in the sight of his perfectly built body, and smooth, muscled thighs and calves...I mean, I wasn't gay or anything, but he _was_ a really good-looking guy even if he was a prick, and I sort of just instinctively looked. "'sup dude?" he asked, and sort of looked around. "Hey Mike," he asked, "you got any more paper, man?" "Hm?" I asked, still sort of transfixed by his body, and the obvious bulge in his boxers...I knew he was hung from what I'd heard around, but I had never seen him naked. "Paper?" He just stood there for a sec and gave me back a sly smile. He really was a handsome dude. "Yeah, man, I'm out of printing paper," he added. "Got any?" he asked again, and sort of grabbed his crotch while looking around for some on these shelves I hung close to the door. I'm sure he didn't mean anything by it, he always did this, but now I was confused, 'cause I was getting boned big-time...it was sort of embarassing, I mean here I was getting hard from watching my football roomie in his boxers. Seeing a stack of papers on the upper shelf, Jon just helped himself to some, and turned around. "Yeah...so...thanks," he added, and almost turned, but before he did so, he spoke, almost as a second thought, "Oh so, hey, Mike? I've got this problem with my psych paper? You wanna, uhm...come to my room and help me figure it out?" He was sort of reclining his shoulderblades on my door and facing me as he spoke, which really made his abs show; his chiseled chest was shining from the lamp. I didn't want to be a prick...I mean, yeah, I was going to help him, BUT...if I got up now, he could see I was way hard...I was having a tough time hiding my hard dick even as it was. "Sure Jon," I said, almost blushing. "Let me finish here, and I'll be in your room in a sec, k?" Jon agreed and left. I watched his slow, almost strutting walk, and all the muscles in his back and calves contract and expand as he walked away. I quickly snapped out of the whole thing, though, and drank a glass of water. I decided that was all too weird, and I would go help him out, and then come back and jack off to some hot Jenna Jameson or Sylvia Saint or something...I hadn't had any in about a week, and I knew it was the same for Jon, it was crunch time for mid-terms.