Chapter One: The Return of the Warring Maiden

Cassandra woke up and she is still trapped at the Astral Chaos

" Oh my gosh." Cassandra said. " How long did I was stranded in the Astral Chaos?"

Then, the Edge Master showed up.

" I can help you to find the way out of the Astral Chaos." Edge Master said.

" Where is the way out?" Cassandra asked.

" Follow me." Edge Master said.

Cassandra didn't hesitant but to followed the Edge Master.

Later, Cassandra arrived in the local town.

" What is this place? No time to relax, I have to find Patroklos and Pyrrha as soon as possible!" Cassandra said.

Later, she stumbled on Siegfried and Hilde.

" Cassandra? Is that really you? You looked fat a little bit." Hilde said.

" That's one thing I really didn't want to exposed my weight to the public, Hilde." Cassandra said.

" Looks like you are in a hurry." Siegfried said.

" I have to find my sister's children, Patroklos and Pyrrha." Cassandra said. " I made my promised to Sophie that I will protect her children at all cost."

" Patroklos is on his way to save his sister." Siegfried said. " He is currently traveling north." Siegfried said. " You have to follow him there."

" So Patroklos is on his way to save his sister." Cassandra said. " Blast! I suspected Tira is already held Pyrrha captive! That old hag is gone to far this time. Then, I'm going."

" Hilde will come with you while, me, ZWEI and Viola will stay behind for preparation in upcoming war against the malfested warriors who were disciples kf the cursed sword." Siegfried said.