Chapter 1: The Discover

(Howdy this is my first story hope y'all enjoy)

Howdy my name is Flann Killian Ita but you can call me Bobo and this is how me and a group of friends find something amazing and scary. It all starts in the year 2150.

Fergal Casey Xilent (a 20 year old man with Light Blonde hair. he is also a whitish tan and had plastic surgery for glowing pink eyes. He is our one of our Geologist), Marina Calogera Clarissa Acciaio (a 17 year old girl with dark brown hair and blue eyes. she is tan and is mostly here because she made one of the robots, but she is good spelunker. We call her Zoey, don't ask why 'cause I don't know), Jake Feardorcha Mac Giolla Bhrighde (a 24 year old man with black brown hair and red eyes, there's a lot of weird eye colors. he's... um... caramel. HE IS ANOTHER Geologist.), and me (I'm ungodly white with blue and yellow eyes both the same color and brown hair. I'm the leader of this group and the biologist, oh and I'm 28 years old) are sitting in a room with a round table looking at a holoprojector of a newly found cave at the bottom of the mariana trench (the deepest part of Ocean) "so scans are coming up with nothing" says Fergal. "That's why we are in this huge submarine (look at the picture above to see the sub) to find out what's in it," I responded and Zoey asked "Why do we need you um ... a biologist" I replied "well first I was the one who said to search the cave and there could be new life, now back to the mission"

While we talk Santa Amedea Arnolfi (a 19 year old girl with green eyes and gold dirty blonde hair. She is my intern so she is a biologist and she is white and we call her Andrea) is sitting with JanuaryNight Ulalume Tanith (she is Fergal intern. She's white with gray eyes and white hair, but we call her Midna) "Why can't we be in the briefing room?" wined Midna. Andrea simply said, "We aren't one of the scientist YET and we don't have a contract to be in" Midna whined on "we should still..." She was interrupted by Antonina (a new robot made by Zoey. She is made of titanium and has hair that would stand up and make a hologram so she is the phone) "You are wanted in the meeting room" Antonina said. In the meeting room was the rest of the group River Freebrother Naturetrance (an old bot about 100 years old and was upgraded eight times. He has glowing pink eyes that act as a flashlight. He also maps caves as we go and if we find a spot that we can't go on his "brain" comes out and can go ahead), Rosalia Natalia Rosetta Teofila okumura (a 21 year old tan girl with blue eyes and dark brown hair. She make sure we have food a.k.a fisher), Etsuko Ume Takahiro (a 20 year old tan girl with hazel eyes and dark blue hair. She makes sure our food isn't burned. She is a very good chef), Paramonos (A 25 year old tan male mercenary but he likes to be called a weapons specialist. He has purple eyes some how and brown hair), and my bother Teigue Conrí Ita (a 30 years old with brown eyes and hair. he the many protect)

"Good we are all here we are now above the Mariana trench we will now enter are deep diver to get to the cave. Is everyone ready" I say

(sorry it's small but I just want put all the characters in for now. plus don't forget to vote)