The Wish

Hello lovelies! You see I’ve deleted FFTWG because I have no interest in that. So yeah I replaced it with this, comment if you want me to continue this?

-Rei

Be careful for what you wish for- Chapter 1: The shooting star

 -Elizabeth-

It was already September I can feel the cold breeze, its Niall and I’s 2nd anniversary. I am now going on his flat, I’m gonna surprise him. I am now on my way, using my black Lamborghini I went there. As I opened his door, I saw 2 figures, a girl and a boy? As I went upstairs I saw him kissing her ex, Patricia. He saw me and his face fell.

“Elizabeth wait! I can explain! Niall screamed as I ran back to my car.

“No you don’t need to explain again Niall, you’ve done this more than once, and we’re over Niall”.  I said while not looking at him, he’ll see my tears.

“Fine, I always wanted to do that”. Niall said. My heart shattered. He actually wanted to break up with me? I’m such a jerk for believing his stupid words. As I drove my car to my favorite hideout in London I saw a flash of camera. Paparazzis? Seriously, they don’t give me privacy! I realized it was already nighttime, I then saw a shooting star, Elizabeth make a wish, I thought all the things that happened to me, it feels like I don’t have a place in this world. In few seconds I knew my answer.

“I wish Elizabeth Pierce doesn’t exist”. I said.

That’s when I blacked out.