The New Student

Hi, I'm Jamie Wilkinson. I go to Scovebourne Primary School. Once on a Sunny Monday, Me and my best friend Amy Fletcher were just talking about doodles and stuff, All of a sudden the pewter door creaked open and our deputy head, Mrs Adrak, shouted " Students, this is Aziz and he will be in 5D. Please make sure you give him a Scovebourne Primary Welcome!" I thought to myself " I wonder what he does for fun." As Aziz walked up, Mr Daniels said " You can sit next to Amy." I wasn't angry because Amy was right next to me and Mr Daniels thinks that I despise him.
Chapter 2
The Shock
At break time I saw him alone sitting on the monkey bars. I walked to him and said " Hi, I'm Jamie!" he replied "
I-i do not understand." My mouth widened in shock. Where was he from?  Where did he come from? What did he do come to England? I knew I had to try and do something. I went to Mrs Adrak and said to her " Mrs Adrak, the new didn't understand what I was saying." She replied " Jamie, he's come from a country called Tunisia." "What's Tunisia?" I didn't know because I'm bad at Geography. She said " That's a story for another time." She said with annoyance in her eyes. I knew that was my cue to leave.