i.

"Mmm~ do you like it when I treat you like this ? Like a slutty little toy I can fill with my seed whenever I choose. I bet it feels good doesn't it"? Kyojurou cooed lovingly, gripping his wife's thigh and moving it upwards in order to admire her glistening sex.

He truly loved the way her cunt would tighten around him even if it was only a finger or two. She was always so eager for him to do such filthy things to her body.

Kyojurou loved it. How lucky he was to have found a women like her. She was one of a kind, God sent one might go as far to say.

"Look at the mess you've made all over my fingers ! My pretty girl all wet for me...what did I do to deserve you". He continued, still keeping her leg mid air. Obviously he was enjoying the view.

She was like an exclusive piece of art sculpted perfectly just for him.

"I didn't think you'd be this eager for my cock".

Y/n writhed underneath his gentle yet somewhat firm touch. She opened her mouth in an attempt to speak but only soft moans emerged. It was impossible for her to form words in this state.

Who would have thought that moments ago she was as prim and proper as housewife could be. Her preparations for dinner had be stopped abruptly by Kyojurou's entrance. Instead of going for the carefully prepared meal she had set up in his spot he attacked her with kisses and brought her down to the floor.

"Ahh Y/n that just won't do".  He spoke, removing his finger and meeting her e/c with his fiery yellow orbs. "Good girls use their words when they speak to their husbands. I want to hear you tell me exactly what desire from me. Every. Little. Detail".

It wasn't often that Rengoku would make the bold choice to tease his sweet Y/n. He loved getting straight to the point and hearing her whimper his name as she attempted to keep a stable state of mind. It was almost an addiction at this point.

Quite frankly he just did not see the point of such acts. When it came to making love he saw it as a chance for each of them to enjoy the gift of making love and share a warm cup of tea afterwards. Very straight forward. But it had been an exhausting week. And just a simple round or two would not cut it , no , he wanted something absolutely filthy and rough. Something neither one of them would forget any time soon.

"I want you..t-t-to fuck me" she stuttered. The poor girls legs were shaking from anticipation. Rengoku knew he couldn't give in just yet. No matter how much he wanted to. The game had just began after all.

i love love LOVE this stupid little serious i've published it on like every platform.