Part 1: im sorry...

TW: Swearing, blood and Su!s!de

Owen's vision was blurry, he couldn't see what was going on. Once he regained his vision he saw Apo. Apo was lying in a puddle of blood.. Owens spear piecing his chest, Owen froze. Owen killed his best friend, the one who's always been with him, the one he wanted to get back the one he wanted to apologise to. His eyes filled with tears.

"I-" he was chocking on his words, he ran up to Apo's limp body. He picked up the blooded spear as his tears dropped on the ground of the maze, "A-Apo.. I-I'm so sorry.." Owen whispered looking at his friend.

Owen stood up and ran to his house ignoring the looks on the other faces who were out. Owen made it to his house and slammed the door. He broke down crying. "Why.. fucking.." slammed his fist into the floor, over and over again "why him!! I-.." Owen stopped to look at his fist. Blood started to seep out of a cut from where he hit it so hard.

Owen stood up and grabbed a sign. He started to write on it. It said "everyone, I'm sorry. I didn't mean to hurt him. I'm doing this to keep everyone safe, especially the demons. If I were left alive who knows what other messed up shit I would've done. Apo's gone. I killed him.. I'm sorry everyone... and Rasbi.. I'm sorry for leaving you.."

After he finished he grabbed the same blade he killed Apo with. He closed his eyes. And with one swift swipe. He plugged it into his chest, he fell to the ground with a thud. Blood poured out from where he stabbed himself. A pool of blood surround him, he lay there taking one final look and the sign he placed and closed his eyes for one final time..

Time skip
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Magic, Soup, Ori and Guts were all sitting on a bench. "Did you guys see Owen?" Magic asked "yeah, he looked like he was crying.." Soup muttered. Ori stood up "he has been in his house for a while, last time we saw him was 5 hours ago"

Guts looked at Owens house "I dunno, he might just be asleep" magic got up "yeah but he would of told us right?" She muttered. "Guys, come on he probably doesn't want to be disturbed" the red demon pointed out "well, I'm going to go see him" Magic said, Soup and Ori agreed to check on Owen as well.

"Fine don't come running to me when Owen gets annoyed" Guts snickered.

The three walked up to his house "hey Owen?" Magic knocked on the door. No answer. She stood back, "Owen?" Soup knocked on the door. Still no answer. "Owen?!" Ori raised his voice a little "maybe he is asleep.."a magic muttered "I don't know Magic.." Ori murmured "something doesn't feel right.."

Ori sighed "I'm going in" he opened the door slightly and slipped in "Owen?" He echoed. He then fell silent..