soulmate AU: Mood Swing

Prompt: when your soulmate thinks about you, you can feel what they feel (feelings)

this one's mature & the pic above is what I pictured liv wearing 

I wrote this a while ago so that's why i'm updating lol (still on writers block)

-- <3 --

"Come on everybody! Jump with me, Good for you, you look happy and healthy not me, if you ever cared to ask!" Olivia belted at her fans with a grin on her face as she jumped up and down with the beat. The multiple hundred people in the crowd jumped with her and you grinned. She was amazing. You couldn't help your dirty mind as your eyes picked up on how her tight dress put enough pressure on her bust to make an ample cleavage that had you biting your lip.

From where you stood in a secluded section of the stadium with a few of Olivia's fiends, Conan and Madison, as well as her parents you could see your beautiful girl on the stage. Olivia had pulled you, Conan, Madison and her parents along for her Sour tour. Of course you were more than thrilled to tag along, but the looks you two got from her friends did not go unnoticed. They picked up on every tiny thing you two did together, whether it was holding hands or quick kisses on the neck, they smirked at every one.

So it didn't come as a shock when a familiar feeling rushed through your body. You smirked, glad the lighting in the stadium hid your clenched fists as you fought to re-direct your thoughts.

You failed.

You picked up every sexy thing Olivia did on stage. From the way she swayed her hips in the way that sent you spiraling, and how she leaned down just enough to tease you with a view down the top of her dress.

You were not unhappy to be having these feelings about Olivia, in fact you endorsed it, but you knew you needed to tamp it down ASAP or the soulmate bond would start to affect Olivia.

She could feel everything you were feeling right now, and you were biting you lip and squeezing your thighs together in a vain attempt to hide the rush you were feeling. You couldn't imagine how strong Olivia was having to be right now. You felt ready to crumble under the feelings, she had to be feeling the same way, but she had to hide it from the hundreds of people with their eyes on her.

Olivia's POV ~~

'F-fuck' I think to myself as I feel the rush start. I should have known. This is the sluttiest dress I have for this tour, I should've known Y/n would crumble under it.

And I still have to act normal.

What the fuck??! This is going to be impossible.

The worst case scenarios flood my head as I picture myself having to stop the concert because I'm a stuttering horny mess. But I won't let that happen.

I'm brought back to reality with a harsh beat drop that means I have to get ready for the bridge in good 4 u.

I suck in a huge breath and I start to sing the bridge, projecting my voice into the microphone while switching my tone to higher and softer. All while I'm trying desperately to ignore the strong electrified feelings in all the wrong places of my body.

"Maybe I'm too emotional;

But maybe you never cared at all.

Maybe I'm too emotional;

But your apathy's like a wound in salt"

I sing the rest of the bridge while I get ready for the belt.

"maybe I'm too emotional;

OR MAYBE YOU NEVER CARED AT ALL!

Well good for you! You're doing great up there without me, baby

LIKE A DAMN SOCIOPATH!!" The belt comes out strong, and I'm proud I pulled it off.

The feelings don't leave though. They only get stronger. After suffering through one more song, I have a costume change.

When I sink below the stage and come out in my dressing room, I notice I'm shaking.

"You okay, Olivia?" My assistant asks as I take a shaky breath. My hands are trembling and I'm about ready to slam my lips onto y/n's and never let her go.

But I have to suffer through four more songs before the concert ends. How am I going to last that long?

"Oh girlfriend, you're a horny mess aren't you?" My assistant, Elena asks and i nod in response. She laughs.

"Good luck with that, I don't know what helps except making out with your soulmate" Elena so helpfully points out

"No fucking shit" I retort as I pull on my next outfit. It's a variation of the first one, but the skirt is a different material and it's a different color. The dress still accents all the parts of my body that I need y/n not to notice right now.

Third person pov~~~

During the costume change, You were able to get a little more control over your emotions. Enough to put a cork in the stream of feelings between the two of you.

Way too soon, Olivia's back on stage. Starting the next song; traitor.

Someone comes up behind you and grabs your wrist. You jump and pull away, almost smacking Conan in the face.

"Omigod, I'm sorry!" You apologize loudly over the sound of the song.

"No worries, I saw how you're acting, Y/n, it's best for Olivia's performance if you maybe i don't know, watch YouTube until the end of the concert, please just do it for her. It's what helped Finn with me" Conan explains, mentioning how his soulmate, Finn had the exact problem You we're currently suffering with when Conan was touring.

You take his advice and start to distract yourself with your phone.

"What's she doing??!" you hear Olivia's mom ask Conan angrily, but you take out your airpod long enough to hear Conan respond with

"If you want your daughter to finish the show with dignity and without falling to pieces, let y/n distract herself"

You almost laugh at his response, cause it's 100% true.

Four songs later, the lights go out as Olivia ducks down, off the stage.

Conan taps your shoulder and you nod. A silent instruction to head backstage. You start walking towards black door at the end of your secluded box of seats.

A security guard waits on the other side of the door.

"Name and relation" he states in a monotone

"Y/n, I'm Olivia's soulmate-?" you say tentatively.

"Go on ahead" the security guard waves you off down the long hallway to the backstage area.

You don't get too far.

Halfway down the long hallway you hear the loud clacking of boots on cement. You turn around and Olivia is running towards you. Her hair is sweaty and sticking to her face as she attempts to brush it out of her eyes.

You don't care as she reaches you. She jumps on you and you pick her up.

"Your a sneaky little fucker" Olivia whispers. Her pupils are blown out as the soulmate bond strikes up again with unparalleled ferocity.

"Mhm just kiss me" you moan and Olivia is more than happy to comply.