The Note

LOOK AT THE PICTURE... IT'S THE TEACHER!

Jace was a nerd. That was what everyone knew him as. No one knew that he was friends with the most popular kid in the whole high school, Kaden. Their friendship was a weird one, they often had issues to deal with, but they were happy that they had been friends for so long, like since kindergarten. Jace was often making Kaden laugh and Kaden was always making Jace talk about stuff other then book characters and movies. Their moms often said that they balanced each other. They didn't see it.

One day when they were in their history class when Jace all the sudden tore a small piece of his notebook paper out and scribbled a quick note to Kayden, who was sitting in the opposite corner of the class. Giggling to himself and thinking about the conversation that they had had the night before, he tossed the note over the person next to him, leaving it open. The student that was sitting at the desk that it landed on looked at it, stifled a laugh and passed the note to the next kid. As the note made its way to Kaden, the kids were trying to not laugh, and they were slowly starting to cover their noses.

Before the note got handed to Kaden, Mr. Chase the teacher, grabbed it. "Well, what do we have here. To Kaden..." He paused, a small smile making its was across his face. "Who wrote this?" He said looking at the students, who were having a harder time trying not to laugh. Kaden looked at the note in confusion, then turned to glance at Jace. "May I ask what it says?" Kaden asked, looking up at Mr. Chase. Mr. Chase looked over the class again before covering his nose, and reading the note out loud...

"To Kaden...

I farted."