Cerebral Palsy

A/n: Hey so this is the beginning of my life story. I'm only 15 so I know there won't be that much to it but I'll make as interesting as I can. Please comment and and let me know what you think! If anyone has an idea for a cover let me know! Hope you like it!!

I was born a healthy normal baby on February 1st 1999. I was a drunken mistake but my parents had known each other since they were kids. Six weeks after my birth, my mom heard me crying uncontrollably in my crib. She came in and I was having seizures. Immediately she called my grandparents who had just dropped me off from church and told them she was taking me to the hospital. No one knew what was going on even the doctors. Six to eight months later a doctor finally found out that I had had a stroke and I was classified as having cerebral palsy. Everyone was shocked but thankful to know what has happened to me. I started going to therapy, wearing braces and doing everything that could help me. Many doctors told my mom and grandparents that I would never walk. I was on medication for a year and I missed a lot of milestones. I never crawled, I rolled. I didn't walk until I was almost two and since my whole left side was effected I couldn't to much with that part of my body. My whole family believed in me though that I could accomplish anything.

A/n: This is the 1st chapter. I know it was short but I hope you like it. Please comment and tell me what you thought. This whole story won't be about my disability but it's definitely a huge part of my life. I'll update as much as possible but finals are coming up so it might not be too soon. Thanks for reading and sorry for any mistakes!