1

"Wait.. you like Alexander? There's no way he would like you back!" He yelled at me.

"I told you to leave me alone!" I cried out.

"Guys! Look up here! John Laurens is gay! He likes Alexander Hamilton!" He announced to the whole cafeteria.

I blushed out of embarrassment, and ran out of there, crying.

"KEEP RUNNING FAG!" He laughed.

(a/n, i'm gay)

An average day for me. Tired as fuck, and I don't feel like getting out of bed. I don't share my dorm, so it gets pretty lonely fast. Hercules and Lafayette tend to come over to my dorm to check up on me, since their dorm is right next to mine. Speak of the French Devil:

Knock knock! "John, come out of your room, we have classes." Laf shouted.

"Do I really have to? Can't I just call out as sick?" As I walk close to the door with myself fully dressed for school.

"It'll be awkward with you not being there. Laf and I apparently flirt with each other when you aren't there?" Hercules exaggerated.

Lafayette and Hercules somewhat flirt with each other, but aren't they both straight? No idea.

"You can't miss out today, John, don't you want to simp for your beloooooved?" Laf panted. I glared at Laf.

"Lafayette, you know he doesn't know I exist." Hercules cleared his throat.

"Sorry to break the moment, but aren't we going to have to get to our classes?" Hercules muttered.

Right.. classes.

"Go on without me, I have to write my letter to Alexander." I'm a secret admirer, so he technically knows I exist, but doesn't?

"Awww, let me know if you two ever start dating. Come on, Herc." I blushed. Me? Dating Alexander? That's not possible! Is it?.. no. Why would he date someone like me.

I made sure no one was looking at me, and slid the letter into Alexander's locker.

I sat on the stairs, since Alexander's locker is right next to the stairs.

There he is, Alexander himself. God, he's perfect! He opened his locker and saw the letter.

"My secret admirer again, I need to read this." I smiled at that sentence. The first thing he does after opening his locker!

I looked at him, and he was smiling. I've been writing to him since freshman year, and funny thing: we're in Junior Year! I've been revealing who I was slowly. I wrote how I had freckles today.

I walked to class, and it was a free sit in my class. We got to pick where we sat today! I sat in my normal spot, with no one to sit with, as usual. Laf and Herc have a different class than me, so it would explain why I'm so alone.

"May I sit with you?" A voice said.

"Seats taken by my imaginary friend." Wait what am I? A comedian?

"Do they mind moving to a different desk?" The voice wondered.

"They don't mind. Sit." I sighed.

they sat next to me, and I doubt they ever knew I existed until now.

"I don't think I've ever seen you before, are you those quiet kids who sit in the back?" They asked me.

"..name's John Laurens." I mumbled.

"Nice to meet you, John. My name's Alexander Hamilton, or Alex." Wait.. HUH?? ALEXANDER SITTING NEXT TO ME???

"Nice to meet you!" I expressed, realizing that the person I admire secretly decided to sit next to me? Holy fucking shit! My crush is sitting next to me! And stuck next to me for a month until free sit!

Alex inspected my face, and whispered to me.

"You remind me of my secret admirer, you're exactly how he's described." Oh shit.

"Coincident, probably?"

"Probably?" He shrugged it off.

Class started, and the one thing I learnt about Alex is that he writes like he's writing out of time.

"Do you sit with anyone at lunch?" He asked me.

"Two other people that isn't in this class. Marquis De Lafayette and Hercules Mulligan." My only two friends.

"That's awesome! I don't have any friends I sit with."

"Dude, but you're popular in the school!"

"All of the people who wants to be friends with me are jerks. Which is why I prefer being friends with quiet kids."

"..maybe we could be friends?"

"I'd love that."

WAIT WHAT? DID I JUST BEFRIEND MY CRUSH? I-

Eech, since when did time fly by fast? I talked to Alex a lot, we even got in trouble together for giggling too loud! I can tell we'd be close friends.

It's lunch time and I told Alexander to come with me so he could eat lunch with us. He accepted gracefully!

Laf and Herc were flirting again. But they seem to be giggling throughout the whole time.

"Are they dating?" Alex wondered.

Lafayette heard what Alex said, and started panicking.

"Oh shoot! No no! I'm straight! I think?" Hercules muttered.

"You think?" I giggled.

"Wait.. is that?-" I shushed Laf, knowing what he was going to add on to the sentence.

"..Alexander Hamilton." He said, wondering what Laf was going to finish with.

"I'm Hercules Mulligan, that's Lafayette, he doesn't normally like being called his first name." Laf smiled in a friendly matter, and Herc smiled as well.

"You can call them Herc and Laf." I continued.

Lafayette gave me that smile, he's trying to tell me: ooooo, are you going to date him? I told you you two were going to talk someday. And I gave him a look: shut the fuck up, we don't talk about it.

We ate lunch and played some icebreaker games. Laf gasped randomly, so we looked where he was looking. It's the Schuylers-?

"Alexander! There you are!" Angelica sighed.

"Angie, I told you that I was looking forward to hanging out with a group.." Alex told her. Eliza told Angelica since she had gotten some type of deja vu.

"John Laurens? The gay kid?" Right.. she went to the same middle school as us. Alexander was absent on that day.

"..yeah." Alexander looked at me. I blushed out of embarrassment. Angelica knew how much I like him, but she didn't say anything about it.

"It's fine, don't worry, I'm bisexual." He giggled.

"Wait.. John Laurens?" Peggy's eyes widened.

"I've always wanted to be friends with you! I hated how he announced how you were gay. He's a bitch!" Angelica turned to Peggy real fast. Peggy had regret in her eyes. Eliza was just laughing throughout the whole thing.

They seem cool. I think I just made some of the best people my friends.

I felt myself blush as I looked at Alex. The world felt slow, and he seemed like the only person in the whole world, perfect for me. He makes me so helpless..

Maybe I could make him mine?