Chapter One: Tears

Hermione bought a coffee with the muggle money she had in her new silver purse she had on her shoulder. Her things rattled quietly in the purse-it had an extenstion charm. 

Hermione remembered the look on Ron's face when she entered their home,and the flinches and the "sorry's." But she also remembered that Lavender was in their house, doing who knows what.

 With Hermione's soon to-be husband. 

After thanking the man at the counter for the coffee, Hermione kept running. She didn't have time to break down and cry a third time. No, there was not.

Suddenly remembering that she was a witch, Hermione stopped and apparated to Harry Potter and Ginny Potter's place.

"Are you okay, Hermione?" Harry asked worriedly he answered the door. Her expression obviously gave her away.

"Come inside. We can talk about-"

" Why's Hermione here?" Ginny's head poked out, and when she saw Hermione instantly defensive.

"What's wrong? Did someone hurt you? Who? I'll rip them to shred...  Ron?" Ginny asked horrified. 

Hermione just nooded her head. There where many things she wanted to say, but how could she possibly say it? " Hey, Ginny. Your brother cheated on me and I ran away. Who? Lavender brown. whould you mind if I disappeared to Australia? Ya, no.

Ginny's hand damped over her mouth. " What did he do?"

Hermione took a breath and put her head in her hands so they couldn't see her cry.

"He...Lavender" Hermione broke into sobs at that minute, not finishing her explanation.

" He and Lavender, what did they... Oh..." Ginny placed a hand on Hermione's shoulder and whispered to him quietly.

" Poor Hermione. Ron's such an asshole. How could he do this?"Ginny whiped her eyes.

" Do what?" Harry whisperd back, confused.

"By what she told us, it's obvious that he... He cheated on her, Harry!" At that, Harry put a hand on to his mouth and looked back at Hermione. 

"I'm sorry, 'Mione."

" I just need to... stay away... don't tell him I'm here, please." Hermione fell a sleep, for it had been a long day.

Harry nodded to Ginny, who smiled faintly.