5. A new tsukugo

((Y/n) pov)
I came back from the final selection alive to meet only 4 people. 'I guess these people are strong. I'll mourn for the people who died later'. "Congratulations" the girl with the white hair said "We're pleased to see that you're safe." "So? What am I supposed to do now?" A guy with black hair asked. The white haired girl clapped her hands. We all lifted our heads up to the sound of birds. Crows came down and stormed around us. "We will now assign each of you your own kasugai crow." A crow landed on my shoulder and snuggled its head against my cheek. "Away it's cute" "you find crows cute" the boy with yellow hair said. I turned to face him and his face went red. 'Is he sick?' "Kasugai crow?" The boy with red hair questioned. "These kasugai crows can be used primarily for communication" "did you say crow? Isn't this a sparrow though?" Yellow boy asked. "AAAHHH. I don't care for some stupid crow!"

The black haired boy said as he walked up to the white hair girl. He grabbed her by the hair and shook her. I saw me and my older brother, Ian. He used to do the same thing. "I want a sword, you hear?" He started to speak. "Gimme one right now!" I was about to say something until that red hair boy came and grabbed black hair by his arm. "Let her go right now! Or I'll break your arm" "let's see you try it" it looked bad. Yellow hair was freaking out, the butterfly girl was calm 'why though?' I questioned. I saw black hair moved away and holding his arm. I went up to the girl "are you alright?" I asked her. "I'm fine" she answered. She walked away. "Now then, please select an ore."

"Huh?" I bet we were all confused. The red hair went up and picked one. So we followed suit. "Now we will get your uniforms ready by taking your measurements." Uniforms?

(Time skip)
I went back home with me uniform bag in hand. I went up and knocked on the door. "Comming" I know that voice anywhere. The door opened to reveal Hinatsuru, she looked at me with a surprised face. "Y/N!" She hugged me and I hugged back. Makio and Suma ran to hug me as well. "You came back" I heard Tengen speak and hugged us four. "Well I think we should celebrate. Who wants Dango?" Makio asked. We all cheered and went to get some dango.

(Time skip tomorrow)
I went to try on my uniform, but . . .

I did not like it. "Hey y/n, what's taking so long?!" Yelled Makio from the living room. "Coming" I let out a huge sigh and walked out into the living room. "Ok so how does it look-" the 3 women and Tengen looked at me with the most shocked faces I have ever seen.

My uniform had a short skirt and the top revealed my chest. "Ummm, the measurements seem a bit off" I was highly embarrassed. "WHAT ARE YOU WEARING?!" Tengen yelled "huh?" "Come on!" He pulled my arm and dragged me out if the house.

(Time skip)
"Hey you!" Tengen yelled at a guy who was wearing round glasses. "Hmm" he said. "Explain this!" Tengen pointed at me. "The uniform is totally fine" round glasses said unfazed 'huh!'. "Burn the uniform now!" Tengen yelled holding his swords to glasses neck. "Lord Tengen no!" I yelled out of shock. They looked at me "why don't I keep the lower half but get a new top" I tried to convince them.

They eventually agreed and I got a new top and a new skirt that was 2 inches high above my knees. "Wow now that is Flamboyant!" Tengen shouted. "And with the haori you got me" we laughed and talked while walking. "Hey I got to go meet some people. They would like you since you are my tsukugo." "Okay!" We walked to an estate, he told me they were hashira so I don't have to worry. We went inside and I wandered around until I heard voices.

I went into a room and peeked through the door. I found a girl with pink hair and a man with yellow hair with red tips. "Umm, hello" I said through in and they turned to me. The girl looked confused yet happy. The man looked confused "who is there?" He said with some enthusiasm. I opened the door and walked in. "Ummm, hello" I said with a smile and waved. "Oh my, hello there you. What is your name?" The girl said. She was really pretty but her clothes looked like my first uniform. "My name is y/n! Yours?" "I'm Misturi Kanroji! And this is Rengoku" Misturi said looking at the man named Rengoku. "Oh! Why hello y/n! That's a pretty name!" He said with a big smile. "Why thank you!" "Y/n!" I heard Tengen yell and came in through the door. "Oh there you are. I see you meet Kanroji and Rengoku. Well meet my tsukugo you two" he said while patting my head.

"That is wonderful Uzui! I wish you luck y/n!" Rengoku said. We said our farewells and left the mansion.