Untitled Story Part

"Adaalat tumhe tumhare achhe vyavhaar aur achhe badalvon se khush hoker, tumhari sazaa maaf karti hai."

It seemed as the bad boy would never change. But after the death of hus parents, he realised that he was wrong. And to everyone's surprise, he was turning good; he was regreting upon his evil deeds.

It has been six whole years since Shaurya was sent behind the bars. Durga never changed to Nitya again. She, along with Payal, moved to Mumbai. Payal was now out of the whole trauma. Shaurya, whose out of the jail, is very eager to start a new life, with a new thinking, new background, new personality and of course, a new Shaurya. But first, the unfinished job has to be completed. To open a new chapter of his life, he need to close his past chapters. In order to do so, he started searching for Durga or Nitya (as he thinks) to apologise and repent for his evil plans. There wasn't even a single clue of Nitya. His search started the very first day he came out and it has been a month since he's searching for her. He went to 'THEN' Goenka Mansion but couldn't find anyobe. He searched at Nitya's old place but there too, was no clue. Finally, he reached the Cancer Research Centre on which the Thakurs and Goenkas were working together. He searched for Nitya everywhere, asked every single one out but couldn't get any information. He was shocked to know that no one knew whose Nitya nor she ever visited there. A whole year passed and still, he had no clue of Nitya.
Si finally, in the hope that destiny will one day let Shaurya and Nitya meet, he left Kolkata for Delhi; to start a new life as a new person.

*********************************