meeting?

I was scrolling through tik tok

When my phone a
Started blowing up. I scrunched my eyebrows and  saw that someone or people followed me on tik tok.

I did not even post anything and I don't even have a pfp. So I was wondering, how and why the heck did people follow me?

There where like 43.7k people who followed me.

I stared in confusion. Then someone messaged me right on tik tok

Vladhoshin:hello my love

It said. I continued staring in shock but I shrugged it off. Then I pressed this vladhoshins profile and saw this guy that looked the same age as me and was verified.

I looked through his video and I couldn't deny it he was beautiful.

But why did he text me tho? And why did I suddenly get this much followers?

I got over my shock and shrugged it off. Then I continued scrolling through tiktok laughing there and there.

I was thinking should I post a video?maybe I thought.

I really like reading, so I'll post about reading because why not.
I went to wattpad to ace my fav book and took a paragraph from. T here
And went on tik tok.

I put a background  then put the paragraph. I decided on the song hrs and hrs sped up because it was THAT  moment. Jk jk a nice moment

I posted it saying those who know, know and those who don't, don't.

I smiled feeling accomplished..

I went on my fyp and I saw  famous vids some I liked some I did not.

Then I came across something that made me shiver.

The same guy from earlier on saying that  I y/n Hernandez and his best friend,he posted that why tho I don't know him
. I went to the comments and saw hate stuff about me

I paused taking in what's happening.

So this guy who's crazy famous texted me. Y/n that had zero followers . Followed me and now posted about me?

What's with him?

I went to the messages on tik tok and said

Y/nHernandez:bro what-

And almost immediately he replied. That's weird

Vlad hoshin :how are you to today my love.

Y/n Hernandez:I know your hot and all but what the heck.

Vlad hoshin:so you find me hot, that's nice to know , I could almost hear his smirk

While texting this guy I felt watched. Like a pair of eyes watching me intensively.

I went to my window and closed it feeling slightly better.