𝟖𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓⌇𝘴𝘰𝘳𝘳𝘰𝘸𝘴.

excuse mistakes.

【"𝐒𝐎𝐑𝐑𝐎𝐖𝐒"

【"𝐒𝐎𝐑𝐑𝐎𝐖𝐒".】
𝙼𝙰𝚁𝙲𝙷 𝟹𝟷, 𝟸𝟶𝟸𝟸.𓆙
-𝙼𝙸𝙰𝙼𝙸 𝙵𝙻, "𝐃𝐀' 𝐌𝐀𝐆𝐈𝐂 𝐂𝐈𝐓𝐘'"-

Dayvon and Kentrell sat next to each other on a brand new cream color couch in Dearra's office. The pair decided to follow Dearra advice and do this therapy session together. They were cool knowing each other traumas.

"You think this gon work lil folks?" Von questioned to the taller man next to him. He was nervous. He wanted to forgot what he did, but was kinda ashamed for trell to know his bad side.

Kentrell's dreads covered most of his face but Von was able to see the light smile form on his face making him mug.

"Fuck is funny?" Von hated getting laughed at when he was worried. He felt like he was getting bullied..like when he was younger.

"How you gon call me lil folks if you," Trell looked him up and down licking his lips, "short. How that work , slime?"

Dayvons mouth opened  but wasn't able to respond because d walked in.

She had on a brown thigh length dress that hugged her curve so good to the point Von penis immediately grew large in his pants. To cover her shoulders from the coldness in the room she wore a brown coat a shade darker than the dress. Her long brown boots covered the rest of her legs.

"You look like dookie slime." Kentrell blurted out. Dearra eyes was covered by shades but she tilted her head walking to her desk. She was quiet and just sat down letting him finish. He regretted what he said and more words sputtered out.

"Like good dookie you know?"

von laughed hard holding his stomach."LIL FOLKS SAID GOOD DOOKIE."

Kentrells face showed nothing but horror as he tried to make the situation better while Dearra folded her hands and laid her head on the desk.

"You know if I had one magic wish" Dearra spoke up making the younger boys quiet down and listen to her voice, muffled by her hands, talk.

"I wouldn't wish for money or fame. I would wish for more life, more love, more prosperity for people like you guys."

von and Kentrell didn't know what to say so they kept quiet. They glanced at each other though.

'Is the fucking therapist going to rant to us?' Kentrell thought.

"I really wish it would rain." She finished.

Von let out a tear feeling his mood change.

"Then maybe it will wash away our pain" Kentrell joked trying to lighten up the mood. He didn't feel comfortable being surrounded by so much sadness. Between Dearra looking defeated and Von crying he wasn't sure what to do.