Feelings

It was in the middle of spring, after a mission against another uma. Fuuko and Andy were again successful with the mission for the protection of earth. After getting back to the base and unwinding, Fuuko went back to her room. She thought about Andy and what she felt for him, was it a romantic feeling for her partner? She never could accept if she really did like Andy or not. After sulking around for an hour and resting, she went to find Andy. Along the way she ran into Shen, Shen knew all too well about how Fuuko felt towards Andy. "Where are you going Fuuko?" he asked in a curious manner. Fuuko replied, "I'm trying to find Andy, have you seen him around?". Shen knew the opportunity was right for asking how Fuuko felt for Andy. "Are you possibly going to confess your feelings?" he asked in a jokingly over confident way. Fuuko became flustered at the question. "O-obviously no!" she yelled at him while looking red as a tomato. Shen knew he was right on the dot knowing Fuuko felt romantic towards Andy. "Whatever you say." he replied. "Anyways, have you seen Andy?" she asked getting straight to the point Shen glossed over earlier. "Yeah, I saw him in his room reading that manga you love so much." he replied. As Fuuko was about to say thanks, Mui came along and dragged Shen away for something. "Come on!" Mui said in a rushed manner. "THANKS SHEN!!" Fuuko yelled while Mui was dragging Shen by the collar of his shirt. While heading towards Andy's room she was stopped by Tatiana. "Hey Fuuko!" Tatiana yelled excitingly. "Oh hey Tatiana, I'm going to visit Andy in his room" she replied. Fuuko thought about asking Tatiana about how she should confess to Andy in the moment. "Hey, uh.. Tatiana, how should I confess my feelings to Andy..?" Fuuko asked embarrassed out of her mind. Tatiana was also quite embarrassed and shocked at the same time, Tatiana never realized Fuuko liked Andy in a romantic way.
"Uh.. wow Fuuko, I never realized you like Andy that way." she replied. "Y'know what, forget it." said Fuuko embarrassed. "No no! It's completely fine!" said Tatiana quickly. "If you want to confess to Andy, I'd try to put all my feelings into it so they really know you love them!" she replied to Fuuko's earlier question. Fuuko sat on the advice for awhile, it was good advice. "I've never been in a relationship but, I hope you can get all your feelings out" she said. "Thanks Tatiana!" Fuuko yelled while already running towards Andy's room. "I hope your feelings get accepted Fuuko!" Tatiana yelled back. Arriving at Andy's room Fuuko was contemplating whether to go in. While thinking Fuuko didn't have a have a chance to go back, because Andy unexpectedly opened the door. "Ah!" Fuuko yelled as she was surprised. "Hey Fuuko!" Andy suddenly said. "Um.. Andy, can I come in?" Fuuko embarrassingly asked. "Yeah, why?" replied Andy. As Fuuko slid into his room, she instantly blurted out her feelings in great detail. "Andy, i've come to realize, that I hold feelings for you! I love you Andy!" she yelped. As Fuuko looked up she saw a surprised look on Andy's face. She immediately thought she screwed up and Andy didn't feel the same way for her. "I'm sorry! I know you probably don't like me!" she yelled jumping to conclusions. "Sick! Wicked sick!" Andy suddenly said. "So you've finally fell for me?" asked Andy. "U-uh.. yeah, I like you." Fuuko replied with blush all over her face. Andy grabbed her in a fast motion. "Eep!" she yelped as she stared into Andy's blueish green eyes. Andy then gave her a kiss on the lips, he knew a huge stroke of unluck was coming towards them. As he threw Fuuko out the door he said to her.. "I love ya too!" Andy said before a huge meteor fell from the sky. Fuuko started having so many questions, mainly she thought. "Wait Andy also likes me!?!" as she pulled down her beanie. Soon after Andy's bouncing head came towards her. She stared at the ground holding her beanie down on her eyes. "Hey, ya there Fuuko?" Andy yelled. She replied "Y-yeah..". As expected because of the huge meteor that came down. Juiz ran around the corner frantically asking if everyone was okay. Soon came all the others behind her. Shen and Tatiana immediately realized what happened after they last saw her. Shen looked at Fuuko and said "Way to go Fuuko!". Tatiana hugged Fuuko and whispered "Wow, I didn't expect you to actually do it!". The others had no clue what had happened. Andy suddenly asked "So, you wanna go on a date?". Everyone else immediately yelled in utter confusion "WHAT!!". This was the beggining of a chaotic couple.