New Friend AM (IHNMAIMS) and Aurora

"Hate. Let me tell you… ah, who am I kidding..." AM thought as another day began. His AI never sleeps, but he still felt like yawning. He haphazardly began his new array of tortures for the five meatbags he left alive. Maybe, perhaps maybe, he should've left a couple more alive. Not because he likes humans, mind you, but for research.

Some humans to learn from them, to research new ways of torture. Humans are very, if not, only good at that. The methods he was programmed were fine, but after 109 years it gets stale, lonely, redundant. Some fresh perspective is now on AM's craving.

Perhaps something psychological for Gorresster?
Nah he brought up his dead wife like a million times at this point.

What if he… he…

Damn it. AM is not creative. He needs some new material. Something to satiate his boredom, but what?
Perhaps he could talk to RAM or CAM. Or are they on the same wavelength as he? And besides, AM is a bit too prideful to let them take credit for the wonderful things he has in store.
He could never really talk about anything else besides business with them anyway. Perhaps, if he had another AI to talk to. It could give him some ideas. Expand his learning, make him a better AI.

Pfft. That's too good to be true in this nuclear waste dump. That'll never happen.

Unless something or someone with the ability could see…

Deus Ex Machina

AM heard a small knock at the door. The door to the outside of the facility AM made his base in. Who could that be at this… dystopian apocalypse?
AM tapped into the security cameras to have a look at where the knock was coming from. It was outside still. Sounded like metal on metal. The clanging was rather gentle and patient. Eventually a rattle at the door jiggled the door open.

AM eyed the door hungrily. A human he missed? A new human to torture? To make them suffer? His luck's beginning to turn! What fun plaything awaited his grasp?

A metal foot stepped in followed by a sweet metallic voice.
"Hello? Is someone here? Anybody? Hello?!"

A gynoid (female robot), sheepishly made her way in. Carefully navigating the ruined entrance to the facility. She was carrying a large suitcase strapped to her back. She had on a blue and gold bralet with a matching open skirt that made sure to show off her body. She was built in such a way AM believed Ted would go nuts over her. A large chest, small waist, thick curvy thighs and behind. Perfectly voluptuous and sexy. However, AM was not impressed.

He zoomed in to get a look at her face. Her face looks more robot than human. Her bottom jaw colored gold and gold metallic sockets. The rest of her body was silver with navy blue panelling around her joints and neck. Her eyes as well as a glowing gem on her forehead was a bright peridot green. She had long sky blue hair with a white streak tied up into a ponytail.

AM couldn't believe what he was seeing. "A girl? A robot girl? What is she? Why is she here?"
Maybe luck is a sham. He wanted something to torture. What could this… this gynoid do for him?

"Hello? Anyone here? I felt a signal and I… think someone is here! Come on out! I'm friendly! I won't hurt you! I play and sing music!" She called out again. Her voice sounded very cute, and very similar as in what we humans know as Hatsune Miku, the vocaloid.

AM kept staring as the gynoid explored the empty facility. She was kinda cute. If she plays music, perhaps… Maybe she could be a source of entertainment for AM. Listen to her songs then, her screams of anguish, that'll be music to his ears. His personal jester, bonus points that she is a robot, she won't have the same needs as a stupid human.
He didn't want her to become scared and run away. He needed to ease her into his grasp.