Hi and Goodbye

Lucy PVO.

i woke and warm arn aroung my waist and turn around ang saw a shirtless natsu.
AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH
natsu what the hell are you doing in here.

Well when i was going home and when i remeber that i was lonely so slept at you're house natsu said.

You can sleep here but in the couch ans where is happy i said.

Well hi is wendy he said he sleep
over and wanna slept in the bed with you said natsu while smiling like and idiot.

I sigh as defeat and start to stand up but natsu pulled me in the bed so our stace is that i am sitting on his lap and my face is on his face and was blushing madly while natsu just stare and said do go away.and a tic mark apeard in my head .

I am going make some breakfast so let me go i said and he happily lat me go while smiling like and idiot i just sigh and smile at him back.

Now were done eating and when we walking to the guild i say little girl just look like me i aproach the girl and ask wgats wrong little girl .

Twinkle PVO

When a blonde girl uproach me and ask what wrong when i lokk up her i beamed in smile and said i found hime the girl was shock and have and worried face and i said hime its tine to go hime frown and said give some time and i noded.

Lucy PVO

Well i guess it time to go but how am i gonna explain this at the guild especialy natsu.
(if all of wondering where is natsu he already at the guild while he was done eating and lucy in the bath he already leave)

When i arrive at the guild i go straight at master office and tell him that its time to go at first master sadden anf then remove my guild mark i say goodbye to master and use the window .

NO ONE PVO

Lucy left he cry and burst.