First day of school

As soon as I heard my alarm going off at 6:30 am I was dreading every moment of getting up and going to a new school.
Meeting new people was hard for me and I don't really like socializing. I grunted and groaned and got up to get dressed. I'm gay but my mum doesn't know yet because she is homophobic and always asking me to wear girly clothes to school but I just ignore her and wear baggy clothes. I picked out a black t with drake on it and some cargo pants, I chucked on my white Air-force ones and went down stairs. I have my hair down at home because I have a undercut but my mum doesn't know. As soon as she isn't somewhere with me I put my hair up into a bun.
My Mum made me breakfast I ate it as slow as I could because I didn't want to go. As soon as I knew it I was in the car and we where leaving the driveway. "Hey grace" mum said, " you look nervous" and I replied with a shrug of my shoulders and didn't talk the whole way to school. I got there 10 minutes before the bell rang for my classes and kissed my mum goodbye, I got out of the car and started to make my way into the school. My anxiety levels where sky rocketing, I felt like everyone was looking at me because I was the new girl but that's just me overthinking. I was quite lost because it was such a big school. It was very overwhelming. After my classes I was sitting alone in the Lunch room. I put my headphones on and zoned out. 10 minutes later I felt a little tap on my shoulder. I turned around and my cheeks went immediately turned red.  There was this girl behind me, she had the same style as me, she had crystal blue eyes, a eyebrow slit and a beautiful looking smile. She had to be gay hey? "Hey I'm sage" she said " you must be the new girl around here hey" sage said. "Yes I am" nervously saying back. She smiled and said "may I sit with you, my friends are not here today"? I was stuttering my words and said "o fffcc orse. O myy fucking god what are the chances a hot ass girl wants to sit with me fuck.
To be continued