Chapter 1 [Edited]

In the early morning, there was a patter of rain. The tree-lined mountains were covered with a layer of hazy mist, like a fairyland.

A black private car was driving on a curved mountain road.

The driver in the front row was holding the steering wheel cautiously. The man sitting in the back row was wearing a gray suit, his clean white shirt was ironed without a trace of wrinkles and his slender fingers were flipping through a document.

The man has handsome features and an indifferent look. Just sitting there and saying nothing gives a strange sense of oppression. The space in the car has also become extremely quiet because of his presence and the driver is even more afraid to get out, for fear that it will disturb him.

Sitting next to him was a girl of about 20 years old with a youthful face, wearing a little pink dress with a ball head tied to her head and she was picking up her mobile phone to read novels seriously.

After watching for a moment, she suddenly looked back at the man beside her and looked up and down.

The man noticed her gaze and asked faintly: "What's the matter?"

The girl bent her eyes and smiled brightly: "Brother, the protagonist of this novel has the same name as you. He is also called Pei Shaoze."

Pei Shaoze casually answered: "What novel?"

"‘Accidental Mark’, it is an ABO novel."

"ABO text?" Pei Shaoze is not interested in web texts. He only read the scripts of a few web dramas submitted to him by the company's film and television department after screening. Of course he didn't know what ABO was and thought it was a blood type.

"Ahem." Pei Xueqing was embarrassed to explain to her brother in detail but then she briefly explained: "It is a setting from abroad. In the world of ABO, people are divided into three categories: Alpha, Beta and Omega. Among them, Alpha and Omega have corresponding pheromones on their bodies, which can be understood as a body hormone that can control human instincts. Pei Shaoze, who has the same name as you, is an Alpha and has the same identity as you. He is also the boss of an entertainment company."

Pei Shaoze could hear it.

Pei Xueqing paused, then whispered: "However, Pei Shaoze in the book is a scumbag. After the protagonist Cheng Xia lost control of his pheromone, this scum tormented Cheng Xia and almost died from injuries. He has the same name as you but he has a completely different personality as you."

"Well, the same name is nothing strange and my name is not special." Pei Shaoze was not interested in this topic and continued to look through the documents with his head down.

He is usually very busy at work. This time he came home because today is his 30th birthday and his mother is going to give him a birthday party.

The document in hand is the signing contract for the next film and television project. The Legal Department has repeatedly confirmed it and handed it to him for final review. There is still an hour’s drive away from the hotel, so he brought this contract by the way, wanting to read the contract in the car.

Ten minutes later, Pei Shaoze read the contract and put it in his briefcase.

Seeing that her brother is free, Pei Xueqing couldn't help but wonder: "Brother, in the entertainment industry, are unspoken rules very common? If one day, a particularly beautiful star appears on your bed, will you take advantage of her? "