Simpbur x reader: The Stream

He had it. Oh God finally he had it. Right there, on his screen. Your phone number. He could just... call. Listen to your voice reserved for him and only him.
But for real.
He devated calling right this second, laying awake in his bed, staring at the ten numbers under your name.
But no. Now wasn't the time. He knew when to call. He'd call during your stream tomorrow night. At a point where you wouldn't feel guilty to end the stream to hang out.
His eyes widened at the thought of you ending stream just to come see him and he groaned. The thought made so many things bubble up inside him.
But mostly, it was his need for you. His need to watch all of your twitch chat wonder who this mysterious man you were meeting was.
He smiled and ran his hand through his somewhat greasy hair. Oh God. Was his hair this bad when he'd bumped into you? Did you think he was disgusting? Vile even?
It didn't matter, though, not really. Now that he had access to you, he could change whatever initial opinion you had.
He could clean up, blame his appearance that day on a depressive episode. Yeah. That's what he'd do. He'd do that when he saw you again.
He really couldn't get the thought of you out of his head now.
The thought of your perfect fucking lips whispering his name as he hovered over you, his hands on your body. Your body that was all for him. All. For. Fucking. Him.
His eyes dilated slightly as his mind started to wander deeper into his fantasy, his hand reaching into his pants, palming himself through his boxers.
The phantoms sounds of your gasps and whines filled his ears as he touched himself to the thought of you. His heart racing at the idea that you could call him at any moment.
You could call him while he fucked his own hand to the thought of you.
God that only made it worse. The idea of you talking, not knowing what he was doing to himself while you rambled on.
He groaned softly, his brain filling in the blanks as he pumped his cock lazily, imagining it was your hand. Moans spilled from his lips as he imagined you jerking him off. Fuck.
His hand moved up and down his cock, gently squeezing his thumb running over the head, spreading the bead of precum over it.
He whined, bucking his hips up into his hand, no no, your hand. Your hand. Your perfect,beautiful hand.
He groaned loudly as he came into hi- your hand, sighing as he got up and staggered to his bathroom.
Shower. He needed a shower. He had to be clean for when he met with you tomorrow.
He stared at his feet as the water ran over his body, his hands rough against his own scalp as he rubbed shampoo into it. The soap burned his eyes but he didn't care.
All he could feel was how excited he was to see you again. To hear you say his name. Not his username. His real name.
He rinsed his hair and reached for his loofah and body wash. He poured the body wash onto the loofah and scrubbed it into his body. After rinsing, he repeated before getting out.
He dried himself off, humming to himself. He walked back to his bed and hummed.
He put on his clothes and went to his laptop, opening it up to your twitch stream. He smiled when he saw you. How happily you spoke.
That's when he registered what you were saying and his eyes went wide.
You were smiling at your webcam and laughing a bit.
"I mean, yea, the guy is a little weird, but who isn't? He was so awkward and shy. He's in a few of my classes and I thought, hey, why not get to know him?"
His heart raced. You were talking about him.
He looked at chat, a lot of people were asking if you'd messaged him yet aside from the message you'd sent yourself. You answered no, which he knew was the truth.
He saw a dono pop up on screen. Heard the text to speech read out "Text him." He heard you say "Bet." But he didn't register any of it.
Then, his phone beeped.
He had a text.
From you.

Credit to https://despicablenotions.tumblr.com/post/676411888801890304/beyond-power-of-speech-at-first-glance-02 on Tumblr for this chapter