1. Wished.

i loved him.

but the dark side of him.

any boy can play innocent.

but his demons are what,

drove me wild.

his pain, his darkness... that's

what made me love him. 

****

I was looking around the crowds of people during lacrosse practice at Beacon Hills High School. 

I spotted the man who I was looking for. Stiles Stilinski. 

He was walking with another young man who looked his age. 

I sighed heavily, "Okay, Diz. You got this." 

I walked over to the two boys standing on the field. "Hi." My voice out a bit stuttered. 

Stiles' friend raised an eyebrow, "Do I know you?" 

I shook my head, "You don't. But he does." I nudged my head in Stiles' direction. 

He turned to me and pressed his lips together, "I'm sorry, I think you have the wrong guy." 

I smiled, "I have the right guy." 

Stiles' friend sighed, "What's your name?" 

I crossed my arms, "Dizzy." 

He narrowed his eyes, "Y-your name is Dizzy?" 

I nodded, "Dizzelle. But I like to be called Dizzy."

Stiles sucked his teeth, "Sorry, Dizzy. But I'm sure I'd remember if I met someone like you." 

I rolled my eyes, "But that's the thing. You don't remember, but you did meet me." Stiles was speechless as I groaned, "Ugh! We met in Eichen House? Black smoke shot from my hands?" Stiles shrugged, giving a confused look. I widened my eyes, "Nothing?" 

He shook his head slightly, "I'm sorry." 

I sighed heavily, "I got in the head with a socket wrench by Oliver in the basement." 

Stiles' friend clicked his tongue, "Look, we don't know who you are." 

I looked up to meet eyes with him, "You must be Scott. Stiles told me a lot about you in Eichen. I sensed animal on you the moment I laid eyes on you." 

Scott huffed, "Dizzy? Was it? If Stiles says he doesn't know you, then he doesn't. You must be confused." 

I rolled my eyes, "I'm not." I looked back at Stiles, "Listen, you have to remember me." 

Stiles looked down and then looked back up, "Dizzy-" 

I cut him off as an idea hit me, "Wait! I-I can prove it." I clenched my fist and reopened it and watched as a flame of fire grew. 

Getting bigger, and bigger. 

Stiles widened his eyes and placed his hand around mine, "Don't do that!" 

I widened my eyes, "What are you doing?! I could've lit you on fire!" 

Stiles nodded, "Yeah, I got that." He looked down at his cinged hand that had a burn mark already spreading. 

I sucked my teeth, "Let me see it." 

He looked confused as I grabbed his hand with a bit of force. I placed my hand over it, and watched as his wound healed. 

Stiles shuddered lightly, "H-how did you do that?" 

I placed my hands on my hips, "More importantly... who the hell erased your memories?" I looked down and paced around the two boys in an anxious manner.