Chapter 1 - The unwanted

Casey and Amanda were best friends. Casey had long dark hair with blue eyes. Amanda had long blond hair with brown streaks. She also had blue eyes. They were both 18 years old. "When are we going to get there?" Casey asked curiously. Amanda had been driving for 30 minutes now. "5 minutes." Amanda said in a loud voice. 5 minutes later they were there. They were at an old house with creaking shutters, torn drapes, and sagging roof. Something of a house you'd see in a scary movie. Ruby a cheerleader was at the house. "What are you doing here dorks?" Ruby asked meanly. "Here to show you how to shut your mouth." Casey said. The 2 girls started to walk in. "Before we go in can I smoke real quick?" Amanda asked. I don't fucking care we have to wait on the boys any way. Casey said. Both girls had a boyfriend. One was a goth kinda guy. His name was Max he had black hair with blue eyes. The other one was a jock he played football he had blond hair with brown eyes and his name was Jason. Finally Max and Jason got to the house. They went inside and got out the board. They all sat in a creepy dinning room that had pictures of the old family. They all sat at the table and put there 2 fingers on the wooden piece. "Is there someone here with us?" The wooden piece didn't move for a second. Then it moved to yes. Everybody looked at each other. "Are you good or bad?" Asked Amanda. The wooden piece spelt good. Then the wooden piece moved again and they didn't even ask a question. It said want to play? They all looked at each other "What do you mean?" Casey asked in a scared voice. All of a sudden they saw a little girl at the end of the table saying "WANT TO PLAY?" In a delvilish voice. They all ran out to the car and drove away they all stayed in a hotel. Casey and Jason stayed in a room together and Max and Amanda got a room together. So through the night they all just went to sleep.