Prologue

A deep fog rolled over a marsh forest, a woman dressed in a lilac veil carrying a scabbard and something peculiar, wrapped in a silk sheet under her arm. She walked along through the forest causing a parting in the fog. She walked quietly, passing by a tree, she felt it's rough bark causing vines and flowers to blossom.

          She raised her hand as fireflies appeared, lighting an uphill path for her. Large blue Lilies dripping with bright nectar, greeted her with a happy blue glow. She caressed the side of the silk sheet she carried as she passed by a small pond full of aquatic life. As she walked up a set of stairs leading to a stone wall, a door illuminated with blue writing and lines uniting to the center, forming the shape of a hand print. She promptly placed her hand at the center of the wall and the wall shook and an echoed tune was heard as the wall rose to the ceiling opening a new path.

          She walked through a series of passageways with a familiarity of her own as if it were her home. She reached the end of the dark hallway and entered a room filled with emerald garnishing along the walls with a royal crest facing the stairs. She slowly dipped her feet into the shallow water that filled the room. In the center of the room was a pedestal that barely stood over the water.

           The white sheet that was on the peculiar object began to unravel slowly, revealing a child who was less than a few months old with Oaky brown hair. She walked to the pedestal with water up to her knees with the child tucked in her arm who peered open his bright blue eyes and looked at the woman who had jet black hair and violet colored eyes, as she let down the veil that laid over her face she spoke.

          "I picked you from the stars like ripe fruit. You, of seven great stars. You are the most special because you are the last. If you are to return alive, you will find true divinity among this royal dynasty. It is the only way to make you understand, so that you can become strong and face the terrors that wait for you in this world.

          But you will not be alone, the sky will give you answers when you have questions, as will I from time to time. Though you will not recognize me I won't lead you astray, I only want what's best for you at heart."
She slowly lowered the child into the water as it stayed afloat.

          She raised the scabbard to the sky as a light came through the parting of the trees, she drew a sword from it as it let out a ring throughout the forest. Its green luminescence shimmered across the water, alerting nearby wildlife. The child took notice of the glowing sword and laughed.

          The girl stoically lowered the sword and cut the palm of her hand and held the hilt as the sword hovered over the pedestal. "It is done. Your master will return to you, Sword of Hope." The woman said as the water in the room began swirling into a violent vortex when two fissures of light came to meet in the center, the room became sound and empty.

With the child and woman gone.

The Sword remained.

—The Lilac Veiled Enchantress, The Star,
The Sword of Hope, The Forest of Illusions