The Beginning

Hello. My name is Leo "Byxis" Sumrall. I am 15. I was sent to jail for being found guilty of murder. Did I really? No. That god damned government hates my family line because we arent dumbasses like the others. Well, Lets start from the beginning.

I slowly woke up. Damned uncomfortable bed. I was in a different place. I picked up a paper and it read 'Welcome to the SCP Foundation' across the top. "What the hell in an SCP? Why do they have a foundation for them?" I thought. I heard the door open.

I looked over into the doorway. An armored man was standing there. "So I assume you slept well?" He asked. I sighed. "I guess. It wasnt the most comfortable bed I've ever been on." I replied. The man nodded. "I need you to step out of the cell. I will explain everything on the way." He said. I nodded and walked into the hallway. He smiled.

We began walking down the hallway. "Ok, your biggest question is probably 'What is an SCP?' So I will go ahead and answer that. An SCP is a creature, object, picture, song, or item that has been brought here to be studied. Like....one second. Ill get you a paper so you can see what I mean." He said and grabbed a paper that had all the information about something called SCP-173.

He smiled. "This is the first SCP we had ever found." He said. "Read the paper real quick and you will understand what this place is for." He said. I nodded and read the paper. "So this is a place for abnormal or paranormal findings?" I asked. He nodded. "Pretty much." He replied. "You also get to meet this thing today. Luckiky you know how to defend yourself from it." He said.

I nodded. "I understand." I said.