The "Date"

Background: You and maki met at middle school and quickly became friends. You and Mai never really talk because you and Maki always talk. You are the oldest of two other siblings - a brother (13) and a younger brother (9) being the only girl makes you the favorite of your parents - you love your younger brothers very much and help them with dating and homework/school. You are now a second year at jujutsu high. You are 16-17 years old.

Curse and weapon: You got your curse at age 10 as all your family members did, your curse is "9 tailed fox", you can have 9 tails, the tail can be really long and powerful ( but not to the point where you can touch your enemy and they die right there, no).

You and Maki were training, you said "let's take a break to get something to eat, I will pay." "sure why not." said Maki, you and her started walking away, you go to your room and she goes to her room to change from your training outfits, you wear a black long sleeve, and navy blue skirt ( if you don't like skirts you are wearing pants), and Maki is wearing a red t-shirts and pants, "well? Let's go."; said Maki "ok, where do you want to go?" "Hmm, maybe  -your favorite place to eat-" you said, " ok, that sounds good." Maki said as you and her were walking. You get there, she gets her food, you get your food, "ok! I will put it in." said the waiter. 25 minutes later the waiter comes out with your food, "ok, here is your order, and here is yours" the waiter said as putting down the food, "Thank you" said Maki, you just smiled. When you both start eating, Maki says "let me try your food." "only if i get to try yours!" you say, you try Makis food and You try Maki food, "meh its ok." you say "whatever, your's taste good." Maki said, still chewing. "You know this is kinda like a date!" you say, Maki adds on saying " Your right it kinda is, well because this is a date I will pay!"