He Left me Breathless

CHAPTER 1

He Left me Breathless

Natalie's P.O.V

"Wake up love." I heard my moms voice.

"Yeah, i'm awake." I grunted as she pulled the curtain's apart.

Great, another day of school. Thanks to my alarm being broken its my mums new duty to make sure im awake in the mornings. Sooner i get it replaced the better. I'm not a morning person

 Walking out of the door i noticed a moving van. I cant remember being told anybody was moving into our street, not that i remember? My mum is always upto date with the lastest gossip so normally she tells me everything she finds out, but she obviously didnt know about our new neighbors across the street.

 I was just walking down the path, my long dark glossy hair was swaying in the wind. Then i saw him. He was around my age with black hair falling to his green eyes. He was beautiful. No that doesn't even begin to describe him, he was so unbelievably stunning. His muscles flexed as he lifted up the boxes. Shit, id been staring at the new guy that i didn't see the skateboard in front of me and i tripped. I had just barely touched the ground and the new guy was already crouched beside me, how the? There's no way he could have gotten there in the space of a few seconds!

"Are you okay?" He asked as he leaned in to look me over.

"i-i-I'm fine, i-i wasn't paying attention." I stuttered, i felt my cheeks heating up.

"What could you possibly be thinking about, that would distract you from seeing a skateboard?" He laughed, as i smiled.

"I'm clumsy?" I whispered, i couldn't help it he took my breath away, just a few minutes ago he was the type of guy i could only dream of speaking to and it was happening!

"How did you get to me so fast?" I managed to ask.

"Aren't you going to be late for school?" He said in a calm voice not once looking away from me.

"Whats up Nat!" Becca said smiling at me, shes my best friend. We've been inseparable since primary school were she cried because her parents broke up and i was the only one who was brave enough to comfort her.

"Whats up Becca boo!" I said as i pulled her into a big bear hug.

We talked and talked about the new guy all through class until we had to part ways to go to our second class of the day, then we spent the rest of the day listening to the girls tell each other about there weekend battling to make there's sound better than the rest.

The school day was over and i was walking home, i thought about the new guy, how i don't even know his name and he doesn't know mine. How he'll probably never talk to me again... as a deep voice interrupted my thoughts.

"Hey there beautiful!" I turned around to see Greg trying to catch up with me.

"Oh hey" I said dazed.

"I called on ya, but i don't think you heard is?" He said with his handsome British accent, looking at me in wonder.

"Sorry i wasn't paying attention, is there something wrong?" I asked nervously, he was a handsome guy that all the girls liked so why bother with me?

"I just wanted to say that you my dear look.. wow! And i wanted to ask if ya wanted to go out with me tomorrow night? to a party.. as my date?" He asked with a cheeky smile.

"Ermm.. i dunno, maybe ill text you?" With that he was shocked, no girl ever said maybe to him EVER. But he gave me his number anyway. Haha i had him where i wanted him, i was in control, just how i liked it.