MESSAGE FROM THE AUTHOR

This is the reminder that I do not own Pokémon, I am just a huge fan of Pokemon anime and wanted to do this for a long time since I'm like 10.

So credits to the creators of the pokemon. I created the story and just use the characters.

Eight years later, I can finally do it and write this fanfiction as a sign of me still being the fan of the anime itself and also the games.

But only play one game in  a gameboy and the rest is on the phone. Hoping for a Nintendo switch  but still enjoy it with the anime.

By the way, I will like to apologize in advance for wrong grammar and  typos, and I will do a editing halfway in the future.

Please support this Fanfic and this is literally my first doing thi. I want to share this crazy imagination of mine and just release to everyone to see.

This story takes place in Kanto, the same day that Ash go to a journey. In other words, the start of Original Series.

The date of the release of the prlogue and chapter 1 is still tentative, which is in April 1. And no, it is not an April's Fools, it's seriously. going because I want to mention the 1 hour special of the anime in the same date. Hopefully, I can release it by deadline.

Thank you and have a nice day or night.