Hello my new brothers! (Long intro btw lol)

So. As you all know I'm Sooyoung, I have 12 Korean friends that are famous.... They might become my brothers. You wanna know why? Because their mom died and my dad died aka my mom + their dad=wtf is life?.

I love all of them and they love me but being brothers and sister? I don't know if they would be happy with that. I don't even know if I am. I mean, we act like family together but in real life???

Well I'll just stop thinking about it and hangout somewheres.

*Outside at the park.)

Well now that I'm at the park and literally NO ONE is here with me and there is no one even around the park I'm just going to dance to Red Velvet ice cream cake.

*After dancing*

Omfg that was such a work out for me! I'm dripping sweat right now. (A/N: well no duh you're sweating lol) I'm just going to take a break and drink some water.

I sat down on the bench and it was getting dark cause I left a little late. Like 7:00 p.m. I tried to stop myself from sleeping but I failed to do so.

*WAKING UP*

I just woke up and realized I'm not in the park anymore. I'm in someone's room??? Wtf is going on here. I don't know where I am. So I got up and yelled out "Is anyone here????" And no answer.

I changed clothes because I had a backpack with me while I was at the park and it had some extra clothes in it just in case. So I got change in the bathroom but when I came out..

"AAAAHHHHHHH" Chanyeol & Baekhyun screamed and Jumped out at me like monkeys.

"AHHHH OH MY FUCKING GOD!"

Then I realized it was Baek and Chanyeol!!! But how did they bring me here???

"Hey guys... Why am I here? I was in the park??? Wtf"

"Well... We were walking (Baekhyun and Chanyeol not all together.) and went to the park, we saw you sleeping there and it was like 11:00 pm when we found you so we took you home. :)"

"아... Okay. Guys has mom told you yet about her and your dad?"

"No??? What is it?" Baekhyun said confused. "Um well... My mom and your dad might get married so we might be brothers and sister..."

Baekhyun and chanyeol just stared at me like I was crazy.

"That can't be true! You need to prove it Sooyoung." Chanyeol said in a *wtf is life?* look.

"Okay... You're on!"

(AUTHORS NOTE!) Annyeonghaseyo guys! Sorry it's kind of short but you know I got to gather my shit for school tomorrow. In class I'll work on the story. But for now I'll leave it at here. ANNYEONG!

*I AM BACK XD*

*Suyoungs P.O.V*

"That can't be true! You need to prove it Sooyoung." Chanyeol said to me.

"You're on!" I said because I can prove it. All I need to do is get mom on the phone to say so herself.

"Okay. Ask mom yourself on the phone! She'll tell you."

*After they were done on the phone*

"Woah... You weren't kidding. But how can we be brothers and sister if we're friends?!? That's just wrong." Baekhyun explained.

Hahaha well it's not really wrong because we are friends. But I want my mom to be happy after what happened to my dad...

"Yeah but I want mom to be happy, don't you want your dad to be happy?"

"Yeah...." They both said not showing any expression.

"Okay then..."

*Forwards."

Now I'm with all of my soon to be brothers outside just walking and talking. Everyone was in front of me so I stop walking and sat on a bench while I started to cry secretly. The reason is I was thinking about my dad, and they don't know about it..

One of them noticed me then they all stop walking.

"Sooyoung? Are you okay?" D.O. Asked. "No.. I'm not.." I tried to say loud but it came out as a squeak.

"What's wrong?" .... Should I tell D.O. Only? Or should I just let all of them know?...

*Whispering in D.O's ear*

I'll only tell you but I don't want to tell the rest just yet." And he just nodded at me and called an Exo meeting.

After the Exo meeting they made an agreement. It was everyone besides D.O went a couple blocks down from where we were because they didn't want to leave me alone with D.O but they wanted to respect me too...

"Well... A couple years ago my dad got in a car accident because of drinking and driving. I know that I never told you all either because it hurts to talk about it."

"Wow... I'm so sorry for your loss..." D.O said to me in the eyes. "Thanks.. It's the past soooo..."

(AUTHOUR NOTE!)

This the end of this chapter and i'm going to make another one. Idk if I wanna put vampires in it or wolfs or something... But I'll figure it out haha. See you in the next chapter.