Before the corruption

Like every morning I rolled out of bed,not able to sleep well. I took my phone and check the time. 12:47 June 1. I slipped down stairs grabbed a monster from out violet color fridge, looked out the window then closed the fridge door, there was a very pretty painting of a Sakura tree and it had DM in the bottom right corner,, Diana painted this.. I smiled, I will tell her what I thought of it later. I ran half heartedly up the stairs, down the hallway past my siblings rooms and parents room, went to the small room that I used for my recording streams and up the ladderish staircase to my room. I went back to my phone. Why was today important again. Then it hit me, pride month. I had made a promise that first day of pride month that I would go to the parade with my friends. I went down the ladder and I sat down at my desk in my lavender gamer chair and got onto my PC I look at my door and all of the different pictures on the wall, they were all centered around the genderfluid and pan pride flag. Some of the pictures are of my distant family but most of them are of my friends, family I live with and my grandma and grandpa. I turned back to my PC. At least I don't have school today. *ring*...*ring*. I look down at my phone my mom is calling me. "Hello?"
"Cyber , sweetie, I need you to drive Xiane and Diana to the events happening today, you don't have to pick them up though. I have that covered."
"What do the-"
She hung up. Ugh I'll just check the calendar. I stomped downstairs. Xiane has a birthday party to go to, and Diana has dance. 2:00 conveniently was a time I could leave and get all of us to where we need to go on time, but for now I'm going to my recording room.

-1:30-
Ok.... what to wear..... oh! I got it. I opened my closet in my recording room and pick out a shirt that said let's get one thing straight im not, I remember Raven buying the friend group the shirt to wear today. Dallas literally screamed when he got handed the shirt, he was wanting that shirt for a while. I chose some big ripped black jeans and my rainbow suspenders.I grabbed my favorite black jacket that had alice cutting the mad hatters head off incase i got cold. I put the clothes I picked out on and walked in front of the mirror in the hallway. This mirror always kinda creeped me out at night, it was in such a weird spot. From the top of the stairs the doors in the order of, my mom's room first door to the left and Diana's was first door to the right, directly across from each other, the the second set of doors were, the bathroom to the left and the storage closet to the right, the storage closet has old coats, the vacuum cleaner and this weird shoe box without a label we are told not to touch, Xiane and Diana can't reach it yet I don't think, but I can. And then there is the two last doors before the direct end of the hallway where the mirror is my recording room on the right and Xiane's room on the left. I looked into the mirror, damn I need to brush my hair, my blue and white split dyed hair seemed very knotted. I brushed through it in the bathroom I text my sibling to see if they where ready to leave. They both said yes. I wnet downstairs to grab my keys and put on my doc martins.
They grabbed their shoes then we were off.