.1.

"JIminnnn~" Taehyung cried out 

"WHaTtt" Jimin responds Tae sighs throwing everything out his underwear drawer 

" have you seen a these pair of girl underwear?-" Jimin cuts him off " yes these ones? Why do you even have them anyways?" He questioned and Tae's face turned a bright red.

 "I just wanted to check them out- you know?-" he tripped over his words. Jimin giggles " no need to be shamed" he pulls a bit of his shorts off to reveal pink panties. Taehyung gasps "why didn't you tell me!!! I felt like I was the only one!" Taehyung cries, They both giggled and looked at each other.

 Taehyung seemed to be in deep thought then he started "I-I wanna start crossdressing but i don't know where to start.." Taehyung groaned, Jimin looked at him softly "you know i want to cross dress too". Jimin thought about something and gasped " We can start together! You know what, let's go online shopping right now!!" Jimin beamed. Taehyung looked at him and nodded his head with excitement. They spent the week shopping and spending a lot of money.

-Two weeks later-

All of Taehyung and Jimin's clothes came, they basically have a whole new closet by this point. Taehyung was really excited along with Jimin.

 They kept this a secret from everyone, well parents were told and the moms were excited. As for dads, Jimin's dad was supportive as fuck as for Taehyung's dad it took a bit but eventually he came through and supported 100%. ( the main reason why they had a lot of money to buy all of those clothes.) 

Taehyung never felt so happy in his life, he was quite inpatient those two weeks, always whining to Jimin when are the clothes arriving. As for Jimin, he found this cute. He always treats Taehyung as his younger brother.

 Tae helped Jimin put all the boxes of clothes in his room, after that they both jumped on the bed and sighed. Jimin got up and separated his clothes from Taehyung's clothes while Taehyung blasted Doja cat on speaker which made Jimin laugh.

After all of the sorting it was finally time for what they were waiting for which was trying on the clothes. The clothes were skirts and crop tops, panties, purses, accessories and ect. After trying a lot of the clothes they ordered they decided to call it a day and sleep.
——————————————-
<3