Prologue

╓═══════☆═══════╖

14 years ago

╙═══════☆═══════╜

You stood there in the doorway as you watched Micheal walk away. He had told you he had a job to do... he couldn't take you with him. You watched as Micheal got in his car and pulled out of the driveway, your grip tightened around your Freddy Fazbear stuffy as tears rolled down your face. Michael's car was long gone... you were alone now. The realization that your family had slowly abandoned you hurt, Evan died, Elizabeth died, your mother died; you were left in the dark for god knows how long.

What a fucked up family

You fell to your knees and cried. Your father changed once Evan died, he kept his distance and always worked; Your father hated Micheal for what he did. Elizabeth died and it only got worse, you found out that one of your father's machines had killed her; by then your mother hated your father so much, that she threatened to leave him. However the next day she died, you always wondered how... but you already knew it was him.

After that day you spent your life surviving until you found her. She took care of you to the best of her abilities, it was thanks to her you were able to keep up with your family's business. You did your research on Fazbear Entertainment from the sidelines, you read about the stories and rumors and knew that they were all caused by your father and Micheal.

As you got older, the news finally came. You could feel the souls were finally set free, you knew it was Micheals doing; he had been working against your father for years. You would have celebrated but you felt something was still wrong, the work felt unfinished... something wasn't right. You went through months feeling this way, shrugging it off telling yourself everything was fine... until that billboard.

Freddy Fazbears Mega Pizzaplex, now hiring!

The words were bright neon, with a new logo including new versions of the old gang. You went home and cried that night, you knew the franchise was taken over by another company, but you could still feel him lurking behind everything. He wasn't gone, he was never gone, he always comes back.

You don't know how you ended up taking the job but you did, you spent months exploring working the day shift. You prepared yourself before you finally decided to finish this off yourself.

The day had finally come and you were ready. You drove your car to work, but remembered you no longer work there; you quit but kept a few pass cards that no one would look for. You parked your car in front of the mall and walked out, the mall stood tall in front of you as its neon lights shined on you. After everything you've been through this is how you found yourself in front of Freddy Fazbears Mega Pizzaplex ready to end it all.